How much alcohol does it take to get you drunk

LMAO you look exactly like my boy Dom and i mean exactly like him. wouldnt happen to be german would you? lol anyhow he just had his 24th bday friday. and all night i fed him 5 pitchers 5 shots a long island and 2 rum and cokes. made his ass puke 3 times

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

come on man gotta step yo game up to Four Locos

Drank 6 of those the other night and a 12 pack, worst hang over of my life lol

Pioneer 500UB

1 LVL4 15" 4.3cubes tuned to 35HZ

BXi1606D

1/0

Red top in back

JBL 5 1/4's front

Infinity Kappa 6 1/2's rear

145.7 Legal on music New Audio Control

Back when I use to drink every weekend, it would be a 24 pack of Natty. If it was liquor it was 750mL of KG. If it was Joose, Four Loko, or Max Vibe, it would be about 6 of them. Sparkx would be about 10. Everclear though.... I could not honestly answer that, because I honestly cannot remember anything from the night of drinking it, same with white thunder.

Went 8 months without drinking, then BOOM Slaughterama was going on on saturday, only took me like 6 beers and I was pretty drunk.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

When i was drinking it would vary from night to night but could be anywhere from a 12 pack to a 24 pack plus shots but glad i quit drinking now. I don't miss the hangovers one bit and like the money in my pocket even more. 8)

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

first off... Sick ass fucking thread

Secondly it takes bout 13 beers for me to get messed up but i wont black out or pass out

if i wanna black out and not pass out i go straight for the tequila and dont look back haha

too many beers and hard A is a bad sign for me... black out, pass out, then bring it all back up in a short amount of time

about a 12 pack to get a good buzz...never really get drunk unless I drink lots of liquor like a handle of captain or a lot of vodka..but i try to avoid that since I usually black out when I drink that much lmao..been trying to stop drinking since I get super bad heartburn.

Edited by zachhern1

Drank 6 of those the other night and a 12 pack, worst hang over of my life lol

that's a pretty damn good amount. I'd like to see a vid of that

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

that's a pretty damn good amount. I'd like to see a vid of that

haha i wish i had one, me and the bathroom floor were very close friends that night lol... My friends are now joking about the rainbow because thats what it looked like when i puked.

Edit:

Last night was also a learning experience, 2 pitchers of Fat Tire and then some stupid amount of Boundry Bay ESB = very bad stomach ache

Edited by jesterjames

Pioneer 500UB

1 LVL4 15" 4.3cubes tuned to 35HZ

BXi1606D

1/0

Red top in back

JBL 5 1/4's front

Infinity Kappa 6 1/2's rear

145.7 Legal on music New Audio Control