How much alcohol does it take to get you drunk

I dont drink often. I am diabetic, so...id in two hours, 12 beers, or 6-8 shots of crown or jim beam and im pretty lit up. I dont drink anything clear lol :drinks:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

Ok so were not talking about drunk driving or anything like that. The shear thought of getting behind the wheel after having more than a few is plain stupid, have most of us done it yes, but it was still stupid. What im asking is what does it take for you to feel drunk. (Drunk as in shit faced more or less) It can be beer, wine, liquor, or whatever your poison is.

Ill start off

in a 2 hour period i can drink 3/4 of a 1/5th and be done. I wont puke, pass out, or anything like that... but i most certainly wont be walking straight.

haha alright i believe this reply right here would conside me as an alcoholic. I can drink about 3/4 of a handle and still not puke but i really dont walk straight at all. Poisons are vodka, Rum, Wiskey. When it comes to beer my best without puking was a rack on my own. I dont drink every night usually just on friday nights after a long week of work with stupid tourists.

more than my liver can handle :drink40:

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

about 3 beers im not big into liquor so that shit would get me bombed pretty quick lol

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

I can feel one beer, two I get silly, three I stagger a bit, four I quit cuz it took me til 3am to get that far. I'm not a drinker.

I got shit faced on my birthday one year off like 4shots of liquor and a beer. It's hard for me to get drunk though cuz I get hot and sweaty and quit drinking. If i'm getting messed up I like trees better.

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

Subs: 2 RF T1 12s 1ohm mono off a RF T1500bdcp 80hz \/ in a 2.3cube 45hz slot port

Mids: 2 O2 8's off a Punch 550.2 behind seat, 2 Image Cxs 6.5's and 2 ID XS 6x9s 80-3khz in doors on a T600.2

Highs: 2 ID CD.1 MH HLCD 8ohm off a RF 400.4 3khz /\

Well the last time that i drunk anything it was 1/5 of jager(my sister introduced me to the jager bomb that night) 2-40oz Smirnoff and 3 beers, I didnt pass out or puke but i wasnt going anywhere anytime fast lol

Usually when I goto the bar and I'm not driving.. ill get two long islands, 2 shots of patron and 3 to 4 coronas to get me feelin nice, I rarely get to the point where I can't stand or blackout.. I do know one thing though a couple weeks ago I was at my friends place drinking all day at bout 1am we smoked a blunt of some cali kush (mind you I rarely smoke anymore) shit hit me like no other got the damn spins, that was a wrap for me.

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

20 Inch Lexani Wheels / Tires

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD

I have really low body fat so how much I eat beforehand greatly changes how much I can handle. I always bring a Fifth for myself and then find the ladies that are willing to share whatever colorful drink they have. A fifth of Vodka and i can still walk and talk, but not well. I usually don't get sick unless my mixer or chasers are really sugary. I found that the stronger the better, sugar makes me sick. Last time I was hit-the-floor-blacked-out drunk was a whole big bottle of McGillicuddys, many shots of 151, and a couple long island ice teas that I don't remember getting. I guarantee I couldn't make the legal limit at noon the next day. Worst hang over I've ever had. If there's no chance of getting laid, I'll drink until I meet the floor and that's my policy.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!