So We Had A Rock Hit Our Truck Last Night

if you need some help sliding that big as box back in lmk.

also oregon for a show, man das a lil bit of a drive your hardcore.

I'll be out in the garage all weekend so feel free to stop on by.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Damn you got invited to Trifecta! Man you really are a ROCKSTAR B) !!!

I hope I can hang with the others, I have the SQ and SPL but haven't gone nuts on the looks like some have. We'll see. I'll be bumping the system hard all weekend either way

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I hope I can hang with the others, I have the SQ and SPL but haven't gone nuts on the looks like some have. We'll see. I'll be bumping the system hard all weekend either way

july has became a fucked up month for a lot of us...

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

• 2 weeks later...

So here's the end result.

1st off, I want to say a big thanks to the my boys over at Cozz's Autobody They did one hell of a job and delivered just as they promised.

I recommend them to anyone needing some work.

These guys detailed the whole truck, she looks brand new. We even got a little bag of candy left in the truck for us. They are cool people.

Here's the pics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now here's what i'm in the middle of.

Out with the old.

Posted Image

Posted Image

In with the new when it cools off out there today.

They did one hell of a job, and do you have to remove all of that just to replace a bumper? or are you changing more?

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

They did one hell of a job, and do you have to remove all of that just to replace a bumper? or are you changing more?

It's getting a new bumper, lower valance, grille and headlights.

The lower valance is getting painted by the guys at Cozz's this weekend

looks good Bill

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived