I don't see how everyone says the PS3 has better graphics. I've never seen a game made on both the PS3 and the 360 that showed the PS3 having better graphics. And you can't compare exclusives because every developer has their own way of doing graphics, meaning you're comparing apples and oranges. Halo: Reach looks just as good or better than any game I've seen on the PS3, and it's still in internal Beta development. As far as graphics potential goes, the word "potential" just means you haven't accomplished anything yet, and that's completely true.

I like this quote, but I'll put up PS3s best looking against 360s best looking anyday.

and exclusives are a better way of judging in my opinion. It shows what the best developers are capable of. PS3 watered down the COD games from what they could have done.

I am also yet to see a 360 game that can compare in graphics of Uncharted, Killzone 2 or GOW3. Just an opinion of course. I have owned both systems also :D

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

I'll just add that my ps3 got the YLOD again last night. Tried to fix it myself for the third time and it just won't work. Went out a bought a 120 gig slim. Gonna rock some CoD tonight.

What pissed me off the most is that me and my buddies were playing some HCTDM and this guy on the other team was talking shit, then in the next game we slaughtered him and his team. He then went on about "wait for the next game" and whatever. As soon as the next game started, he killed me pretty quick...then my ps3 died. I was pissed. So today and hook up my new slim and I sign on the PSN and there was a message saying "why'd you run?" or something. :angry:

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

i do have the slim version but there's a few ps2 games i like to to play is mostly grand theft auto but my ps2 works ok but i can tell it's starting to where out sometimes the ports for the controllers don't work well but i had my ps2 for over 8 years another thing i'm not trying to bash y'all about party chat but it would be nice to have so you can talk to your friends or other people especially if y'all are not playing the same game or the person does not own the game

people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus

head unit sony dsx-s310btx
subs 2 12 incriminator audio king of bass
subs amp incriminator audio 20.1
mids/highs
mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4
equalizer clarion
crossover interfire
alternator 1 mechman 240amp
battery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100
sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires

memphis car audio 1/0 ofc
xs power xs flex 4 awg

sky high car audio 8 gauge ofc

sky high car audio 12 gauge ofc

t spec rca

check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/

http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/

check out audio gear i have for sale
http://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151

Mechman_300x100px-2.jpg

3d7304fe.jpg

header3-1.gif

SkyHighCarAudio_zps27302c94.png

I agree with the point of exclusives being the only way to judge. I think both consoles have their pros and cons. I honestly love my PS3. I like the fact that you can upgrade hard drives, to over 500 gig and mind you, for decently cheap. I really like the free PSN. I could care less about reporting, or cross game chat. I agree with james about not reporting and just leaving, that's the best way, and even on Xbox you probably do that anyways, even after you report them.

Honestly it's always going to be a pissing match at which console is better, but all in all, when it comes down to it, I think the PS3 is a better deal.

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

I just bought a ps3 40 gig off ebay for 195.. mainly gonna use it for blu-ray movies. However looking at god of war III I know ill be picking up a few games here and there. The only thing thaty worries me is the YLOD.

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

20 Inch Lexani Wheels / Tires

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD

I think most all of you are missing the point. (Note: The 60GB is the only Real PS3, all others are crap, compared. Also I called to double check these numbers with the friends mentioned.)

I've had my PS3 since release and never have I had a single overheating, freezing, or any other problem. I also personally know of two other units that were launch console owned by friends that have been just as reliable.

I also know more than 10 Xbox 360 units within my small group of friends, 4 that I witnessed the purchase of. Of all these consoles, EVERY ONE had critical RROD board failures within the first 3 months resulting in Warranty replacement, 3 of those also RROD and were returned to GameStop and traded for PS3s.

The Xbox is a gaming console.

The PS3 is a self contained home entertainment center that can play games.

The 60GB PS3 can function as a Win/Linux computer, Can browse the interwebs, Play BluRay dvds, and has %100 backwards compatibility with PS1 and PS2 games, the PSN is free, has it's own online Second Life like community, and has built in wifi and 4 USB ports and fancy chrome trim.

Newer models have all this except backwards compatibility, wifi, 4 usbports, cool trim, and the ability to install another OS.

The Xbox 360 has a LARGER (not better) selection of games, cheaper price, and larger community.

They each have their pros and cons but I'm sick and tired of fanboys ranting and raving about how the Xbox is better because it's cheaper and has more games.

Hardware speaking, the PS3 is the best, hands down. It's hardware it's mopping the floor with current gen technologies and hasn't even broken a sweat yet. It's perfectly poised for the next gen bleeding edge software and hardware advancements by being so drastically over built.

The Xbox 360 will melt and bend it's mobo ending in RROD if you play it too hard.

Yeah.

Real hard choice.

[HOONIGAN]*

'01 Ford F-250 LWB
JVC KD-R950BT / Alpine MRV-M500 / (2) SWA-10s4

PS3 for Sony exclusives only and blue-ray movies. My 360 is for everything else, cause it does all the other stuff way fucking better. Online Xbox, Multiplayer Xbox, DL content Xbox, Controller for FPS Xbox, and Madden Xbox. For graphics, exclusives Sony, but for multi-platforms Xbox tend to look better than the Sony versions to me. My Xbox gets way more playing time cause of Call of Duty and Madden, but when God of War 3 came, I was on the PS3 for about 4 days. I need to get more exclusives for the PS3.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

I think most all of you are missing the point. (Note: The 60GB is the only Real PS3, all others are crap, compared. Also I called to double check these numbers with the friends mentioned.)

The 60GB PS3 can function as a Win/Linux computer, Can browse the interwebs, Play BluRay dvds, and has %100 backwards compatibility with PS1 and PS2 games, the PSN is free, has it's own online Second Life like community, and has built in wifi and 4 USB ports and fancy chrome trim.

Newer models have all this except backwards compatibility, wifi, 4 usbports, cool trim, and the ability to install another OS.

Yeah.

Real hard choice.

You're not totally correct. The OtherOS feature (Linux) has been removed from the Ps3 by Sony. Hackers were trying to use it as an exploit and Sony pulled the plug. If you want to keep it, you can't upgrade your firmware which means no PSN and most newer games (that require to have a firmware 3.30 or later) won't work.

Also, every single Ps3 except the original 20 gig has wifi AFAIK. My new slim has it, and my 8O gig had it. The only thing my 8O gig didn't have that the original 60 gig had was hardware based BC. It used software emulation, IIRC. I never used it, though. Too bad my 8O gig kept getting the YLOD and so I had to replace it. I fixed it twice myself but the third time didn't work.

Edited by R_Mac_1

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M