Sundown Audio

Gedun Audio

Neo_frog

You guys crack me up-

Oh it's a bad email I can't read

Oh the website sucks

Oh the prices are CRAZY CHEAP!

NO SHIT! It's pretty crap from the big red star- most likely a reverse engineered design they stole from another branch or company all together. Have fun paying out money and never getting assistance.

Anyone tried contacting tech support for them yet? good luck...

if you buy 100 of them you can get them for 800 a piece from the buildhouse

James the prices I have or get from Gedun in emails is about $750 each one or up to 10, so $800 for 100pcs each isnt any discount

They have a 8k rated at 10/11k watts, and I seen some proto pics using the DAT chassis and this board

Maybe just a jacker of designs?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Gedun is a writingform of the name from the first and second Dalai Lama.

This is the next step of distortion from the chinese red empire, on the land Tibet, the folk of Tibetians and their culture.

And the Gedunamps look like any lightly good quality chinese amps, no reason to buy someone.

Stop suporting of those firms and acting, buy some Sundowns, DAT, AQ and so on amps.

x10

XP-10000.1 rms 10000wx1ch @ 1 ohm 13.8v THD 1% 850*265*50 2pcs/CA 18 821.00

nevermind James its $821 each sold in master packs of 2

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

who gives a fucking shit where its made, if its a good amp its a good amp, if its a bad amp its a bad amp, being made in china has fucking nothing to do with it being good or not. some of you people are so fucking ignorant.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

who gives a fucking shit where its made, if its a good amp its a good amp, if its a bad amp its a bad amp, being made in china has fucking nothing to do with it being good or not. some of you people are so fucking ignorant.

they are talking about a specific warehouse IN CHINA... not china as a whole...

the warehouse this amp is made does really dirty with the parts they use.. and a few companys have used them and got used by them because of how shitty they do.

which is the point they are making

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I honestly wouldn't buy something, I don't understand the name of. After hearing King and Jacobs opinions, among other highly respected people, I would spend my hard earned dough somewhere else.. Honestly.. why buy something when someone else tells you its shit.

It's like buying no name condoms because someone said they will rip and you wanted to prove them wrong, then you're pissed 9 months later when you're holding a child..

Technically it's cheaper to shell out extra for a reliable amp, then buy a shitty one, blow it up and have to buy quality in the first place.. just saying.

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

Archived