AA/SMD 15" in Bedroom??

im gona guess and say the reason u dont have a car is becouse you are not of age im also gona say that if indeed by some form of magic or selling or amazing substences you got these i think your mom would beat your ass. just my 2 cents. why not get something smaller wattage is not everything. and thats what alot of people think the higher the wattage the louder something gets wich may be true sometimes but most times its not. if you want crazy bass and something you can show off " and get yelled at by your mom" get this

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=295-475

build a sexy box and put this on the back

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=300-750

also idk if anyone else asked this but what else do you have to go with this sub that you want so badly mids highs ?

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

this thread / concept is horribly noobish kthxbye

You ever break that 150 mark yet?

I remember you talking a lot about it not being a problem once you got that 2nd amp.

But Ive never seen any proof or braggin of this.

Trunks not as easy as you thought to get loud eh? :drinks:

and im trying to remember....z5500 is the dolby digital surround sound by logitech? POS in my opinion

LOL @ the guy with the Bose 321 talking down on other home theater systems. I think I'd rather have the Logitech system...

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

• 3 weeks later...

just get a cheaper sub right now i got my RF p1 15 in my room and it shakes the whole house

and to power it just use a car amp and find either an old computer or buyu a power source for a computer and rewire it

that's what i was thinking. that sub would be way to much no point. get a good sq sub and get like a 1000 watt power supply and you'll have plenty of juice.

reaper.png

Archived