flowmaster street legal

now that what i am saying if it 50 state legal and im pretty sure it say on the box too.

my truck pass cali emissions too.. so i dont know he was a dick too.. but he also like a new cop because he didnt know were to sign the ticket (sign it off) he had to ask some other cop. soo what a dick cops we have now

I think it might be illegal due to the noice ordinance in your city not the emiisions law!!!!!

i have 40 series flowmasters on both my trucks here in michigan, basicaly the way it is here is as long as you have cats they can't do anything about it. cop was a douch trying to power trip fight that bitch and you will win aslong as you have your cat still you should be fine.

99 suburban

20" boss motorsport wheels

big 3 installed (thanks Iraggi)

alpine 9886 deck

kenwood 11 band eq

fosgate t5002 amp running sub

kenwood ps200 amp running components

jl xr components in front doors

jl xr 6.5 in rear doors

jl in rear roof

1 FI Q 18" with bp

enclosure 8 cubes 138 sq" port 34hz

Iraggi 220 ho alt

(RF 1500bd coming soon)

um not totally true walmart sells tint here for example that's illegal... in fact i cant find any thats not illegal here 50% here and only can find 35% and 15% but anywas dont flowmaster come with a legal certificate anyways ????

Walmart sells those items because they can claim said items is "off road use only" It's really a don't ask, don't tell policy. You can use it on the street, but don't blame them..

Now, as for the muffler, I think your muffler is street legal. I would just fight it in court.

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

i live in a suburb of CHICAGO ive talked to a few officers, anything thats not STOCK is illegal here. he can pull me over and ticket me for my 50 series on my truck.

i got 40 series never been fuckd with even when a cop is next to me at a light and we start going.. but then my exhaust isnt too loud just sounds like muscle

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

i live in a suburb of CHICAGO ive talked to a few officers, anything thats not STOCK is illegal here. he can pull me over and ticket me for my 50 series on my truck.

Same from what I have talked to a few VA state cops. If it is not a OEM exhaust system, or comes out in the same location as the stock one, it is illegal.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

i just replaced my stock muff with a 40 series 2chamber flowmaster about a week after i got it and never had any problems with cops or anything, and sounds like pure mustle lol

i got a 3.4l v6 and it sounds sweet, i think that cop was being a douch really cause u would halfto be stupid loud to get a ticket

my buddy had a grand prix like a 90 or so model and he modified the header to run it dual exhaust and had it str8 piped all the way back with those bumble bee fart mufflers on it, it was loud and sounded like shit n he got tickets out the ass

as long as u got ur cat i dont see much they can do about it unless local/state laws dont alow mods like that, kinda like how some states dont give a shit about tint but some do

i think if ur not hurting anyone with it why make a law to ban it? i kno some ppl go around revin teh hell out of there car to show off but thats were i can see a ticket but just cruzin down the road shouldn't be a problem

if loud muff's are aganst the law they need to ban em on big rigs cause they come by my house @ about 12pm and hit the jakebrake and it rattles the windows in the house

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

I ran open pipes (well kinda) on my Lincoln Mark VIII for well over 2 years with zero problems. It still had the cats and factory resonator, I just deleted the mufflers.

In the end I guess it comes down to the cop. I always expected to get pulled over but never did. Lucky, I guess.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

i think it depends on where you live... and if the cop wants to be strict, i have been pulled over a couple times for loud exhaust, i have always had flowmasters. the muffler shop told me technically anything other than stock is not LAW legal. even though its street legal.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived