Aliens, an open discussion

Why do people think the "Aliens" will be more advanced then us?

Maybe 'aliens' that exist are just germs, or other microscopic small life form.

Maybe we are the advanced race. :peepwall:

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

its stephen btw

and yes of course he believes in them. like i said earlier with the vast size of the universe it is impossible for them not to exist

I completely agree..

2 SSA Xcon 18's

Sundown 2500D

Pioneer

4 Stinger SPV35 batts

SecondSkin Audio Damp Pro

Knukonceptz Flex[/size][/b]

Why do people think the "Aliens" will be more advanced then us?

Maybe 'aliens' that exist are just germs, or other microscopic small life form.

Maybe we are the advanced race. :peepwall:

can you honestly tell me you think this planet would house the most intelligent life on the planet? bush chokin on pretzels. r kelly peein on 14 yr olds. some creature referred to as octomom purposely had 8 kids in a clinic. hell people cant even drive even after bein on the road for multiple years. the list goes on. this stuff hardly sounds like some advanced specie shit lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I cant wait to give them a demo! All I can say is they better have on some shorts, non of these naked aliens.

i guess no alien hair tricks since they dont have hair.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I cant wait to give them a demo! All I can say is they better have on some shorts, non of these naked aliens.

i guess no alien hair tricks since they dont have hair.

they do have benttaughuns. OMG BENTTAUGHUNS TRICKS! :woot:

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

can you honestly tell me you think this planet would house the most intelligent life on the planet? bush chokin on pretzels. r kelly peein on 14 yr olds. some creature referred to as octomom purposely had 8 kids in a clinic. hell people cant even drive even after bein on the road for multiple years. the list goes on. this stuff hardly sounds like some advanced specie shit lol

LOL, but it's possible. :peepwall:

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

they do have benttaughuns. OMG BENTTAUGHUNS TRICKS! :woot:

lol, what the shit is a benttaughuns......it better not get slime on my rims

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

lol, what the shit is a benttaughuns......it better not get slime on my rims

look up world of warcraft drenai. its the thowyathangs hangin off their chin(i figured id give it a name). the slime thing thats im not 100% on lol

Archived