"Know it alls" piss me off

hahahaha what an idiot!!! I have learned to just laugh at people like that

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/

16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/

8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

hahahaha what an idiot!!! I have learned to just laugh at people like that

no you make them see exactly how stupid they are THEN laugh lol. one thing to tell someone, whole nother to let the subs do the talkin

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I've found that a punch to the face can solve this problem.

You can either punch him in the face and make him stfu for 5 seconds, or you can punch yourself in the face and bring you down to his level so he will seem correct and won't bother you as much :P lol

jkjk

Just ignore ignore ignore or show him up later with your DC build as stated before!!! Can't wait to hear/see it!

Rowan University Electrical Engineering

LINK TO MY BUILDDDDD

Current Setup in my 00' Hyundai Accent:

Pioneer DEH-P6900UB

RE.6.5C AUDIO 500w 6.5" COMPONENT CAR SPEAKERS

Eclipse SE 6500 (6.5 coax in rear deck)

two Kicker C124's in a t-line tuned to 28.6Hz

Kenwood KAC-7204

US amps 1600.4 V2

Upcoming Build this summer:

T-Line enclosure for two C124's tuned to 28ish hz O_O

amp my speakers with a US amps 1600.4.

Second Skin Should be fun ^_^

I know some ppl that think they know systems, and all i ever hear them say is.."Yea, i bridged my amp and its soo much louder now" then you here them talking to someone else and you hear, "man, you should bridge your amp..."

I was about to comment on how 1k probably wasn't enough for an XL, but then looked up the DAT and found out that it can actually do over 1700 watts at 1 ohm. Not too shabby.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

Best way to prove know it alls wrong is just let them hear it, But most of them don't deserve to hear a quality system :)

watch idiocracy, itll change your prospective lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I was about to comment on how 1k probably wasn't enough for an XL, but then looked up the DAT and found out that it can actually do over 1700 watts at 1 ohm. Not too shabby.

lol I thought the same thing, and I had someone ask if I bridged my amp when it only had 1 speaker output lol

you should ask this guy to draw you a diagram of how to wire a mono block amp (bridged) :noob:

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Archived