"Know it alls" piss me off

you should ask this guy to draw you a diagram of how to wire a mono block amp (bridged) :noob:

I would like to see this too :rofl:

I guess you could of really confused him and asked him if he meant strapped instead of bridged :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

you should ask this guy to draw you a diagram of how to wire a mono block amp (bridged) :noob:

X2 on this that should shut him up...if not send him here

On 4/20/2010 at 10:06 PM, 'cc_audio' said:

Guys are just like girls, once you've had 18 inches you don't go back.

2004 GMC Yukon XL

Pioneer AVH-X4700BS

13 band EQ

Sub Amp- (2) PPI 5000BD.1

(2) Re SXX 15's 8 cu. ft. box tuned to 32 Hz

(4) 6.5 Bose Mids

(2) 1" Bose Tweets

(2) 1.5" Bose Tweets

(1) JY 80 AH w/ new JY busses

(1) Duracell 750 up front 

Apex Alternators 270

A.C. Delco 160 alternato

You can't get 1700 out of this amp unless you bridge it. Duh....

LOL jk enjoy it bruddah :D

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

kind of like my recent trip to an audio shop with my buddy, the guy kept telling us the power on his kicker amps were rms @ 1ohm when it says "total max power output" x,xxx watts. you wouldnt believe how many retards believe that, i watched a guy buy a rf t 1k used for 600 thinking it was 3000 watts. and turned around and got a 4gauge amp kit to power it. :trippy: but ya i dont get mad when people dont know what dc, re, fi, aa and all the other companies are. when i first started seeing them i did the same thing. :pardon:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

I would like to see this too :rofl:

I guess you could of really confused him and asked him if he meant strapped instead of bridged :D

^^ I have been meaning to ask you about strapping 2 1000.1's.

Can they still be ran at 1ohm when strapped? and have you done any testing on it? What kinda power have you seen from it?

Sorry if i ask too many questions, haha.

You can't get 1700 out of this amp unless you bridge it. Duh....

LOL jk enjoy it bruddah :D

^^ Oh i will enjoy it, i just need you to buy another one and sell it to me for a similar price, haha.

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

ya know to be fair i was a guy like that at one time but mainly cuz i wasnt online and northern MN dont have many people at all that knows even the smallest. thanks to SMD though i learned how much more there is out there and just cuz a nae isnt in a local store dont mena its bad DC+sundown FTMFW :yahoo: man i hope people skip over what i said lol. im 31 also and remeber "bridging" was the way to run your subs lol. times have changed, that guy should realize it soon if ya get him a demo of the xls :popcorn: lol

Well.........

Damn you...

Im always nice to you in your threads.

There is a DAT 1000.1 sitting on my bed at home waiting for a sub...

I have said this in like 5 of my threads... its TEMPORARY, lol.

Im in college, i cant afford to drop 900 bucks on a single DD sub like some of us dry.gif

I bought the infinity sub/pioneer amp like 3 years ago for my first car... i knew nothing back then.

You live you learn, moral of the story... guy who was talking shit is an ass. lol

EDIT: Yes, there is a bit of jealousy in me, haha

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

Archived