Eminem Despicable [Over + Beamer, Benz, or Bentley Freestyle]

Meh, just can't get into Em anymore...The Eminem Show was his last solid album in my eyes

This version is better than the original...bass line is a bit different I think, might just be the quality

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

This song is dope, I'm definitely a fan of Em getting back to his old ways. For awhile he had all this BS accent added on to his music and he was just kinda screwing around. This is way better, and I'm sorry if you hear the song too much in your town but I only hear myself bumpin it around here =P

1993 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Kenwood 5.25" Mids

Alpine SPS-500 5.25" Mids

4 awg Rockford Fosgate wiring kit

Rockford Fosgate P312D2

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 1200.1

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 600.4

Pioneer DEH-3100UB HU

on his new song he talks about that accent he used being overused or something

http://keepittrill.com/media/2010/04/eminem-afraid/

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

• 4 weeks later...

Eminems alright but, I fucking hate that song(Beamer,Benz,Bentley) It plays all the fucking time on the radio, I cant go to the car wash without some retard with his Sony Xplod's playing that shit all distorted full blast. Its as bad as A Milli was last year.

Good thing I never take my jeep to the car wash :lol:

But seriously, explods ftl. :(

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

"That last relapse cd was ehh, perhaps I ran them accents into the ground. Relax I ain't goin' back to that now" Yeah in his new song. And wonderbread, i've been waiting for him to get back into his old shit too. That relapse, aside from Beautiful, didn't hit anything for me. Supposively recovery is supposed to be his deepest, angriest shit yet. June 22 i'll be grabbing the new cd. :)

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

Fucking awesome. Been an big Eminem fan since his basement recordings in Infinite. :)

Infinite is straight fire! Listen to it almost everyday and never get tired of it! I know Recovery is gonna be a good ass album.

Alpine CDA 9886 HU

Alpine ERE-G180 Crossover

4 12' kicker Solobaric L7s

KS 3.5 tweets up front

Kicker KS 6.5s by the back seat

KS 6x9s in the rear

Sealed Box

Hifonics Brutus 2600(for now)

Hifonics Zeus 740

Optima Red Top

2 Optima Yellow Tops

Archived