official favorite hot sauce thread

i actually have a hot sauce in my cabinet called hell. Its so hot its not even good.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I don't really like Sriracha very much. Something about the flavar is just meh. All my asian friends like it, though.

I like Frank's hot sauce. Good flavor and decent heat. I have a bottle of this stuff I ordered online called "Habanero Hot Sauce From Hell" and it's not too bad. It's hot, but if you only use a few drops it's pretty decent.

Never liked Tabasco. The flavor is weird and I don't care for it.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

103hrg4.jpg

i got this as a stocking stuffer from my step father who is not to fond of me. this is the hottest hot sauce i have ever tasted in my life!

BLAIRS FTMFW, you have got to try blairs death rain chips if you go to extemefood.com

Anyway, whats up with all the Tabasco haters? its a hell of lot hotter and better tasting than chalua bs or that Louisiana crap

heres a pic of what UPS dropped off while making a box, haha.

Subwoofer009.jpg

franks red hot, the hotter version of it.. has yellow letters on it...

x2 I love the Franks extra hot but I also love the flavor of habanero based sauces

2007 Ford Taurus

Pioneer P980BT Head unit

Stock Electical

DB Link 4ga wiring

Polk DB570 front/rear

Junk in the trunk:

Polk db1222 box

Rockford Fosgate 600.1bd

I make my own using Taiwanese Chili Peppers (2nd hottest pepper next to a habanero) I grow in my Chia Herb garden kit. (apartment living sucks) It's pretty damn hot though. I believe they also use these for Jamaican Hell Fire. I noticed no one has said anything about Tabasco lol

8400000120.jpg

Habanero is not the hottest pepper....it is only 2nd to the ghost chili actual name is (bhut jolokia.)

A little info on the ghost chili:

855,000 units on the Scoville scale,and in 2004 a rating of 1,041,427 units was made using HPLC analysis. For comparison, Tabasco red pepper sauce rates at 2,500–5,000, and pure capsaicin (the chemical responsible for the pungency of pepper plants) rates at 15,000,000–16,000,000 Scoville units

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Like I said before, Dave's Insanity was pretty damn hot, you know its hot when you buy it from a Hardware store, but this MadDog 357 Ghost Pepper Sauce should blow that away, I will tell how hot it is when I get it in sometime this week.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived