zayres29 Posted May 2, 2010 Report Posted May 2, 2010 You thought and heard wrong... you pic is freaking my out but anyways i love my hdc3s mine are 18s but still you can get 15s for less that 300 and they take a shit ton of power Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
dB Don Posted May 2, 2010 Report Posted May 2, 2010 ha, I had the same question last year and AA Chao's was the answer. Level 4 is more than 300 bucks at least I was quoted more. I have put my chaos 15's through hell and they do 160+ for a burp. I have tried Mach5,mojo's,DD2515,3515,9515, and the only one that was better than the chaos was the 95 series but look at the cost. I think I want to move up to Mayhems or SMD's next. -Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder
AI James Posted May 2, 2010 Report Posted May 2, 2010 I don't know how much the Havoc sells for, but the DD 9500 subs are straight up ridiculous. The 3515e is $507 bone stock. If you want carbon fiber cone & dustcap, you're looking at $800+. If I'm not mistaken, the 9515 is even more expensive than that. And yes, dude's pricing is incorrect. and your pricing is totally incorrect on DD pricing. your dealer must be horribly overpricing stuff in comparison to mine
chud Posted May 2, 2010 Report Posted May 2, 2010 Level 4 is more than 300 bucks at least I was quoted more. I guess Rusty must love me then. Kinda funny, because I've never even met the guy... You can't fix stupid
bkolfo4 Posted May 2, 2010 Report Posted May 2, 2010 Havocs are nice. I have one customer who is a member here that is running 3 of the 15's. Just did a 152.7 @ 34 Hz running them at 1.3 ohms on a sundown 3500. Current system: 1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s Previous systems: 2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz. 1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.
ty_houston Posted May 2, 2010 Report Posted May 2, 2010 ha, I had the same question last year and AA Chao's was the answer. Level 4 is more than 300 bucks at least I was quoted more. I have put my chaos 15's through hell and they do 160+ for a burp. I have tried Mach5,mojo's,DD2515,3515,9515, and the only one that was better than the chaos was the 95 series but look at the cost. I think I want to move up to Mayhems or SMD's next. I saw your vids(thread) on the chaos, absolutely insane what your doing to subs rated at 800 watts rms supercharged hummer h2 8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass 2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's) 2 Stetsom 14k2e's alpine ina-w910 dual Mike Singer350 amp alt 8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120 1 kinetic 2000 under the hood link to build log: My link
chud Posted May 2, 2010 Report Posted May 2, 2010 and your pricing is totally incorrect on DD pricing. your dealer must be horribly overpricing stuff in comparison to mine The prices I listed are straight from Brad Deppe. He's the guy DD put me in contact with when I asked about pricing. You wanna see the email? You can't fix stupid
CNF Kevosinn Posted May 2, 2010 Report Posted May 2, 2010 depending on the power your gunna be running to the subs. If your going to be running massive ammounts of power, the hdc3 is the shit for that price range *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
superdave07 Posted May 2, 2010 Author Report Posted May 2, 2010 yeah i mean $300 per sub, sorry i forgot to mention that lol. Ive never priced Dc subs. The install is pretty solid, plenty of power, box isn't an issue. Im running Pa fubars right now and would like some more knowing that the subs are the weak link in the system Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5 36 Ford * 51 Mercury looking for wire sponsor www.flyracing.com
UniqueSounds Posted May 2, 2010 Report Posted May 2, 2010 This is where you're mistaken. DC FTW. X2! 1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab Pioneer DEH-3200UB Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door AudioQue HDC3 15" ^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.