Jump to content

07 TBSS Fi Team 18's B-Walled 4th


Recommended Posts

Posted

I need a demo then!!! lol

Just ordered 4 sets of Vifa neo tweets and waiting to hear if the Sundown mids can make it in time or not... :Tom:

When I'm around people take vids but I never see them and I've been a slack ass... I'm sure many of us will have a butt load from Slamology :D

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

...BOOOOOOOM blew a sub...

Oh well, now I get to wire to .7 which is what I was hoping from the get go. If your wondering how, well when I unstrapped the amps I must have acidently gain matched to the strong amp rather than the weak one, shit happens when you do a 30 minute job in 7 minutes. When I rematched them Saturday morning the one was clipping balls so I fixed it but the damage was prolly already done demo'n at the show Friday night.

At Slamology I turned it up around 90% and walked off letting people jump in and out, I looked over and some guy was waving at me, one sub was tinging... Thought it was the dust cap or the tinsel so Aaron redid the leads on the spot (heads up Aaron as far as a DC dealers go is king shit) and then we CA'd the hell outta the dust cap, but no dice... Still was making a wierd ass tinging noise so I just beat the shit outta it until it bit the dust. Today it was reading like .7 and wouldn't play, but it did stink the hell outta my truck yesterday before it died :P

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

  • 2 months later...
Posted

Been awhile since I've updated this, but I lost an alternator... The thing had a hardware failure, lost a bearing or the rotor blew up or something and of coarse no response from Matt (Mechman)... WTF is with these alternator companies? I might as well go back to Powermaster, at least they don't suck when their shit breaks and you need a repair.

Blew my battery that was under the hood, POS cracked, but it was pretty close to the one alt so no surpise there. Got some Sundown mids too :D

That corosion is crazy lol

This was from a show here in Taylor a month or so back, I need waaaay more port still, hopefully I can motivate this fall or get back on it in the spring. Still waiting on my recones for the LVL5's, they are around, just not to my house yet :P

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Posted

get me the info with your mechmans. ill get it handled

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

get me the info with your mechmans. ill get it handled

Thanks man, I'll get you in a PM.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Posted

Call josh, ext. 203 I believe.

Vids look great I'll have to check it out at the next show we're both at.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Posted

Hahaha..we got the recones :) was just waiting on dustcaps before I shipped them up to ya. Sucks about the alt :(

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Posted

Rob expect someone to to reach out ot you shortly.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

shit weak..

give me a call sometime faggot

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

Hahaha..we got the recones :) was just waiting on dustcaps before I shipped them up to ya. Sucks about the alt :(

I know ;) That's why I said they are around just not here yet lol

Rob expect someone to to reach out ot you shortly.

They did, thanks again man appreciate it.

shit weak..

give me a call sometime faggot

:ninja:

At least I have a system bish :P lol

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 881 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...