c1performancea Posted May 9, 2010 Report Posted May 9, 2010 Love my Honda to. I just tattooed it on one place now,but one more is still to come . I just waitin for new parts, so the second pic is the acutally . In a few days my babe looks like the first picture again. I´m still working on my other cleaner oem front
Wastehog Posted May 9, 2010 Report Posted May 9, 2010 I love Steve's Honda. Other then that, I dislike them, not hate them. I think the ugliest Honda out today is the Ridgeline.. "I'ma call it Igor, cuz it's about the ugliest muthafucka up in here."-see who can guess what movie that is from.. 1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4
00_XJ Posted May 9, 2010 Report Posted May 9, 2010 My Honda goes back to the future and shit yo! 2000 Jeep Cherokee -DC Audio -Memphis -Audioque -SecondSkin -Pioneer -KnuKonceptz
huh?do-what? Posted May 9, 2010 Report Posted May 9, 2010 My Honda goes back to the future and shit yo! holy crap! Does that R2 unit move? God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.
Stephen Posted May 9, 2010 Report Posted May 9, 2010 <3 my dirty ass honda/acura you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
Darksideofsound Posted May 9, 2010 Report Posted May 9, 2010 I love honda's, I am on my 6th civic, and i had 1 prelude. i have my 99 4dr to offset the fuel mileage my 2006 magnum rt gets, or doesnt get...lol.... the whole ricer thing gets me though, civic + fart can = some young kid thinking he is driving 400HP......i think the civic has been and will always be labeled as rice....thats to bad, i think they are the most reliable vehicle in the world. Props to superdave07 for his civic, i think that is the nicest looking civic i have seen.
LoudNLow931 Posted May 9, 2010 Report Posted May 9, 2010 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
superdave07 Posted May 9, 2010 Report Posted May 9, 2010 I love honda's, I am on my 6th civic, and i had 1 prelude. i have my 99 4dr to offset the fuel mileage my 2006 magnum rt gets, or doesnt get...lol.... the whole ricer thing gets me though, civic + fart can = some young kid thinking he is driving 400HP......i think the civic has been and will always be labeled as rice....thats to bad, i think they are the most reliable vehicle in the world. Props to superdave07 for his civic, i think that is the nicest looking civic i have seen. Thanks! Im a true honda fan, not big into rice myself, hints why my car looks the way it does. I try to keep em clean and classy. I come from a long family of street rodders and muscle car builders so I got a lot of tough words growing up for building hondas. Its always nice to hear someone likes my car, even if they dont like imports Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5 36 Ford * 51 Mercury looking for wire sponsor www.flyracing.com
tibs Posted May 9, 2010 Report Posted May 9, 2010 i like mine. 91 hatchback lowered mudflap is 1/2" from the ground tuckin tires. caron fiber hood. acura ls fat five rims. 129,000 original miles on car and motor. i have a acura LS motor waiting to go in already. bought it stock for $1150 cleanest one i had seen that is unpainted or fixed. Tibs 99 F-150 Build 8 twelves 8 - Re SE 12"s 2 - SunDown Audio Saz-3000d's 1 - vx4004 planet audio amp big 3 1/0 gauge MECHMAN 250 amp alt MySpace
AI James Posted May 9, 2010 Report Posted May 9, 2010 i loved my hondas, but i also love having a car all the toms and vangs dont wanna steal from me
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.