Sonic Electronix

Dvc 2 ohm OK

You can use this rockford for your sub.

Look at the Sundown saz 2000 too. There is a good deal(a pre sale) on the saz 2500.

How much do you want to spend?

there are cheaper and more expensive amps on the market.

With 2000 watts, or even 1500, you can really enjoy a btl. You don't need tons of power.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

OMG LMAO,its soo weird u found me on here haha.yea i still got ur number.my amp vibrated apart.im about to order this rockford amp but its 500 watts above the rms for my sub.i was told i could set my gain down but i wanna make sure before i spend over a grand.i gotta hear ur truck sometime

if i can ever finish it. everytime I start working on it for real something comes up. get the windows tinted tranny blows up again im like wtf. You'll be fine with that amp on your btl though. There are other options out there too.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

OMG LMAO,its soo weird u found me on here haha.yea i still got ur number.my amp vibrated apart.im about to order this rockford amp but its 500 watts above the rms for my sub.i was told i could set my gain down but i wanna make sure before i spend over a grand.i gotta hear ur truck sometime

yeah dude try 1000-1300 watts over ur subwoofer rating those thing are way under rated which is good thing on most cases does thing put out like 3000 watts rms at 1ohm

cowboys_logo.gif

if i can ever finish it. everytime I start working on it for real something comes up. get the windows tinted tranny blows up again im like wtf. You'll be fine with that amp on your btl though. There are other options out there too.

Yea I just want an amp that's gonna satisfy me. I've been through hell and I wanna see what this sub can do. Hey what's the difference between the BD and CP?

Cp is consant power meaning if you have impedance rise you won't lose out on power, and anyone can correct me if i'm wrong

Ok but I'm tryn to figure out why rockford released the BD and CP. For the same price. Especially if the CP has more power. Does the CP need more power to run compared to the BD?so in everyones opinion, should I get the CP?