Hellbound Train Posted May 22, 2010 Report Posted May 22, 2010 The very first one that rolled by sounded like a fucking rattle trap anyway. I would be telling somebody to go suck a fucking dick. You wont get my shit but you will get a one way ticket.
Playa Named Joe Posted May 22, 2010 Report Posted May 22, 2010 WTF? Impounding for noise ordnance? That's messed up. I think that $100 ticket is overboard... 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix build
mr1mrwun Posted May 22, 2010 Report Posted May 22, 2010 Yeah thats some major BS. sure sounds like profiling since they threw the drugs and guns comment in there. plus i never heard of gettin your car impounded for noise ordinance. smh shame what some cities do to get $$$ and collars.
UnderLoK Posted May 22, 2010 Report Posted May 22, 2010 WTF? Impounding for noise ordnance? That's messed up. I think that $100 ticket is overboard... Try $500 around here. If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
Ao1FTW Posted May 22, 2010 Report Posted May 22, 2010 Thats some major bs man! 2012 Civic Si Coupe - Nada lol Youtube
bigredishott Posted May 22, 2010 Report Posted May 22, 2010 That's a damn shame! I have mostly farms and shit where I live now, Don't think there is noise ordnance here. When I lived in Syracuse I got caught twice 1st time $25 ticket. 2nd time had to get a lawyer, max pen. was 5 day in jail and $500 fine. That was how bad they changed the laws. There was a few years in-between the tickets. Alpine CDA-9847 HU F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU 3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"
may03LT Posted May 22, 2010 Report Posted May 22, 2010 I think thats a little over the top to impound the cars instead of giving citations. For reelz. Even for a first offense? Seems a little overboard.
Neo_frog Posted May 22, 2010 Report Posted May 22, 2010 Wow. Guess what? Don't break the law and you won't get impounded. Problem solved Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
InfiniteRuckus Posted May 22, 2010 Report Posted May 22, 2010 That's a damn shame! I have mostly farms and shit where I live now, Don't think there is noise ordnance here. When I lived in Syracuse I got caught twice 1st time $25 ticket. 2nd time had to get a lawyer, max pen. was 5 day in jail and $500 fine. That was how bad they changed the laws. There was a few years in-between the tickets. Syracuse, NY???
AssKicker Posted May 23, 2010 Report Posted May 23, 2010 Wow this is way too much and overly excessive. Fines are enough! Waiting for Johnathan Price to hop in on this lolzzz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.