Second Skin Audio

Ordered my 20 ft and should be arriving today :) got someting todo tonight haha.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Damn dude you are steady hooking people up. If your still feeling generous my suburbans roof is flexing like a somebish, and I have huge side windows with no decals on them...;)

Damn I didnt even qualify for a fuck you. :(

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

ANT wait... free handouts... [email protected]... what ever you send as a sample might make the difference in "done" and "Damnit, I alomst had enough"... lol... :yahoo:

Hit your email up... Let me know...

Thank you.... i appreciate it.. now i will have enough for what i want to start off with for sure... YOU ARE THE MAN ANT... :santa: the man with the jolly belly and rosey cheeks

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

Subs: 2 RF T1 12s 1ohm mono off a RF T1500bdcp 80hz \/ in a 2.3cube 45hz slot port

Mids: 2 O2 8's off a Punch 550.2 behind seat, 2 Image Cxs 6.5's and 2 ID XS 6x9s 80-3khz in doors on a T600.2

Highs: 2 ID CD.1 MH HLCD 8ohm off a RF 400.4 3khz /\

man my saturn needs some deadener...i have nothing but bare unibody..lol... im having trouble coming up with funds to build my new enclosure... its going to be sick when i do though!!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

is the code still good.. looking to do my roof really soon..

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Damn I didnt even qualify for a fuck you. :(

Fuck you.

j/p lol, honestly man a sale is still a huge help. The guy offers one guy a hook up and people run up with hands out. Not busting your balls, but ant gives out a ton of free stuff to people. My brother just got 600 bucks of spl tiles and damplifier pro in, he'll be kicking himself for not seeing that code. That could've been a good bit of extra material!

Edited by tejcurrent

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Just ordered some more of this, now there is 160 sq ft less. Code is still working they do have some left. I'd jump on this it wont last for long.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

• 1 month later...

Sure thing!

Email me with your shipping address and I'll send some of the new improved Damplifier Out to you

[email protected]

ANT

Dang dude, id love to have some second skin to try out. hell, i tell all my friends about steve meade so why not spread the business about second skin??

Let me know and ill give you my info to send it at. :D

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress