adamrali; Mods rd post 84

Normally you can track with the customs number, I have. However, USPS sucks with updating tracking. My last international order USPS was involved with, my first attempt stayed "waiting on origin post" for over a month, and on the second attempt (expedited) tracking didn't update until a week after I received it.

x2. I used USPS once and told myself never to use them again. My shipment was even from Cali to Arizona. They said it would take about 3-5 business days. I got it in 2 1/2 weeks. And of course, the tracking didn't work at all. Whatever though, they are soon to go out of business. But i am sorry this is all happening. I'm glad to hear that your going through the appropriate channels and getting it resolved. I hope everything works out!

everyone stay out of this thread with your horror stories. IT happens especially when dealing with the customs to canada. If you dont have an update or he is asking for advice stay out of it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Paypal has decided to refund this guys money. I got no problem with that except that they gave him a full refund after I had sent him $10 already when I found cheaper shipping. So after giving me this headache, this fucker made 10 bucks. I have sent an email to him and Paypal about that, but we'll see. The package still has not been tracked down, hopefully it gets found at his house and the Feds drop the hammer. That is all.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

This post is mainly for any ISM's here and Admin/mods. He has won the Paypal case and then today sent me an email saying he is reporting me to the "Military Internet Complaint Agency" or some shit like that. I don't think anything like that exists, does it? He also claims to be a dear friend of Steve's and I should expect to be banned from the site, as he was at Steve's house yesterday and told him all about how "I utilize his site for fraudulent sales", adamrali's quote. He could be telling the truth about knowing Steve, who knows, but I have never scammed anybody.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

ok i know were not supposed to post here unless were involved/ask for comments. but did they why they felt he won/ you lost or w/e and also what happens with the item you sent

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

ok i know were not supposed to post here unless were involved/ask for comments. but did they why they felt he won/ you lost or w/e and also what happens with the item you sent

Basically, he claimed to not get the item, which is true(I think), so he gets his money back. Now if he receives it, he should report that and either send it back or resend the money. If he doesn't do that, there will be federal consequences as he is an American citizen. He is saying I am a scammer when it is merely a case of lost mail. As for the package, USPS is trying to find it, should've got the insurance.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

This post is mainly for any ISM's here and Admin/mods. He has won the Paypal case and then today sent me an email saying he is reporting me to the "Military Internet Complaint Agency" or some shit like that. I don't think anything like that exists, does it? He also claims to be a dear friend of Steve's and I should expect to be banned from the site, as he was at Steve's house yesterday and told him all about how "I utilize his site for fraudulent sales", adamrali's quote. He could be telling the truth about knowing Steve, who knows, but I have never scammed anybody.

Quick google brings up nothing, so I will call bs. Only thing I can find is http://usgovinfo.about.com/library/egov/aa050900a.htm

Which tells me he didn't file a complaint. Something tells me that he wasn't at Steve's and doesn't know him. I mean this guy is from Canada and is friends with Steve and just happened to be at his house. I think this guy got the package, got his money back + $10 and is getting away with it. I know it's been said to stay out, but mods you need to relook this one. As stated..some ISMs need to give a hand. Think he should be the first person to get the new Scammer thingy. BTW, it should also say something that this individual has not been in this thread since the beginning.

Hope you get this solved in your favor. Something tells me you might be out of 110.00 and product though.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

I have never heard of such an organization. Unless it falls under CID and I have had to work with them on some pretty serious later dude enjoy the brig investigations. Most of the time its handled internally to each unit and then company then division etc. This also is not a case that could be reported as you were well within your rights to use your government email. Im afraid it looks like you are the victim of a scam. If you can pm me the info that you have for this guy I'll see what I can find out. Send me everything names addresses anything you have. Ill post it up in the mod section and get this dirtbag bounced out of here. He knows this thread is here, he hasnt taken the time to come and read it. He gone in my eyes.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.