Got some bad news guys

My mom had similar news in her late 30's. Quit smoking and turned 60 this year.

Dad never quit. Died at age 50.

For those smokers reading. Quit while you are young. Everyone has the story about "my grandma smoked all her life and lived to be 100.". That is the exception. Quit while you can.

yeah my gpa started when he was 9, hes 64ish (not exactly sure) and still smokes

yeah he has problems, just some are luckier then others

Thanks for all the responses already preciate it all.. I guess my case is a little different than most, since i do only have 1 lung to begin with, it makes the progression that much faster is what ive been told. I see the respitory specalist in the am so i will sure to let you all know what my options are going to be with this..

I never was supposed to live to 30, turned 31 on may 10th so the "dead date" of 50 is just words to me at this point, you Mofos and getting rid of me that damn easy!

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

Sorry to hear that, i hope you pull through. My doctors have told me i'll be lucky to make it to 50 also. So i feel ya, live it up, drink it down! :drink40:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

Smoking is not smart. Just quit myself.

E-cigs FTW!

Anyhow, sorry to hear that.. but again, it only serves to reinforce the fact people should not smoke.

[Edit] Wait a minute.. you already have only 1 lung and still smoke? That is fucking stupid man.. seriously. You basically committed suicide.

images-1.jpg

Archived