bobonit Posted June 9, 2010 Report Posted June 9, 2010 Just sent some $$, hope it helps dudes. This is a great thing you are doing, and its one of the reasons this is the best forum on the net. Brothers helping a brother out. 97 Maxima SE Bunch of shit going in, check out the build Build Log
BeatBox Posted June 9, 2010 Report Posted June 9, 2010 Nice to see this turning out really good! ill send some $$$ even if it means no BK for tomorow lol $2 meal at T.Bell here i come! for Bcpballer
byers319 Posted June 9, 2010 Report Posted June 9, 2010 i THINK i have sent a message to everyone on here now who has contributed if i missed you please let me know!! ill keep you guys updated if you want to know if not thats fine too
GoT NikE Posted June 9, 2010 Report Posted June 9, 2010 What would be out off the ordinary is if Steve could donate 1 15inch subwoofer.
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted June 9, 2010 Report Posted June 9, 2010 A fifteen foot woofer!?! WOWSERSS! Keep it strong bro. I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Toady Posted June 9, 2010 Report Posted June 9, 2010 Man this is an awesome thing you are doing, my dad is a diabetic and I know how your friend must be feeling right now. It's good to see people doing what you are doing right now. I'm currently in a dispute with fed-ex right now, because my custom box was destroyed so im going over the claim process and stuff like that so money is pretty tight over here. If this gets better soon i will send you some and supplies for sure
byers319 Posted June 9, 2010 Report Posted June 9, 2010 well im hitting the hay stack, doesnt seem like shes going to get up tonight :/ im not sure if ill make it on tomorrow, but if not ill have bcpballer64 keep you guys updated thanks to all luke
Trippi Posted June 9, 2010 Report Posted June 9, 2010 This is what I'm talking about..great thing you're doing man. I got you. ~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~ DC4LYFE
corey0928 Posted June 9, 2010 Report Posted June 9, 2010 sorry its so little but I donated. thats all I had left in paypal. But I hope she gets better and this is a great thing you are doing bcp!
El1T3Bass Posted June 9, 2010 Report Posted June 9, 2010 ill send some money in the morning. This is really cool what your doing My grandpa died when I was 7 because of diabetes and I hardly knew him :/ Hope your girl gets better! wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood. here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now? Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.