Slamology 2010 Pics & Vids

Robert8252

Heres a few little vids from the lvl5 Integra. That car took some abuse

( radiator/front clip flex, roof tearing, etc. ) Those subs pound HARD and are no joke , that amp was a real beast considering what it went through all weekend, and those subs can take some abuse. Thx again for the Demo.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

lol yeah it was pretty warm out but the sun was shining ALL day loooonggg. I got a farmers tan outta this world lmao

shit you should see the beast of redness lines i have, im blistered on shoulders neck and face.

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

WOW the DC Teg was reppin hard!! Great Vids!!

Yes it was, just doing straight demos the WHOLE time.

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Ok.. Someone alreay did a good vid of the Hotel strip... This is what was going on for a long time until cops showed up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9elQaZpL7Ps

I just got in about 15-20 minutes ago... 7hour drive 1way ftl!

But it was great to meet some peoples that either came up to me or I cam up to them (got1lungz, army guy, bigpimpin, torres, and whoever else I dont remember at this time). Im beat... Long day yesturday in 95+ degree weather, and the same today... Fat guys dont like that shit! I lost 4.1pounds in 2 days and ate like a champ, and got very little rest last night sitting at the after party and demoing my truck til 3am or so at redroof! Lmao

I got mad videos, mostly all the minis draggin down the public streets and doing burnouts, and the one guy dropping it right infront of the popo's and getting chased after... I got a bit of dbdrag videos from today of the louder people, and some demo footage. Lots of gread vids that should all be in 1080HD, not many pics at all tho. hopefully they will all be up by tomorrow.

PS: Any one see that asian chick in the black spandex? I seen her with at least 8 different guys, wanted to see what her going rates where but forgot.. LOL

I just got in about 15-20 minutes ago... 7hour drive 1way ftl!

But it was great to meet some peoples that either came up to me or I cam up to them (got1lungz, army guy, bigpimpin, torres, and whoever else I dont remember at this time). Im beat... Long day yesturday in 95+ degree weather, and the same today... Fat guys dont like that shit! I lost 4.1pounds in 2 days and ate like a champ, and got very little rest last night sitting at the after party and demoing my truck til 3am or so at redroof! Lmao

I got mad videos, mostly all the minis draggin down the public streets and doing burnouts, and the one guy dropping it right infront of the popo's and getting chased after... I got a bit of dbdrag videos from today of the louder people, and some demo footage. Lots of gread vids that should all be in 1080HD, not many pics at all tho. hopefully they will all be up by tomorrow.

PS: Any one see that asian chick in the black spandex? I seen her with at least 8 different guys, wanted to see what her going rates where but forgot.. LOL

The chick with the bigger rack? i got a QJ for 75 cents, best 3 quarters i ever spent :yahoo:

Archived