im trying to figure out what tattoo i should get but i want something to do with car audio idk maybe u guys can help out so plz send me ideas :help:

A CADENCE Z9000 AMP

2 AUDIOBAHN 12S IN BOX

4 GA WIRING

ALPINE I-POD CONTROLLING HEAD UNIT

Honestly we don't know because its going to be on your body forever so we can't tell you what to get unless your going to be happy with it!

Also remember when your making a new thread make sure u click post thread once and not 10 times just because it. Loading slow. That way you don't make 2+ threads!

Edit: btw I'm Pretty drunk so whatever doesn't makE sence.. Sorry lol u know why now hah

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

put AUDIOBAHN on u sumwhere, thats a brand u wanna stick with! :nea: but for real its your body, do whatever u want to it

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

honestly idk what to tell u. what do u like? i usually tell people that they should know what they want for a while before they get it done. And if u have to ask someone what they think, thats the wrong reason to get it inked on your body....just my opinion :pardon:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

I plan on getting this one in a few years, but I also say "a few years" because if I decide I don't like it later on, then I'm glad I didn't get it now. Also, I'll probably just get the outline and not any of the shading. Still not sure where on my body but I'm thinking either the back of my shoulder or my calf. Also, not the text, just the design.

1261259_Disturbed-Believe-Pencil_620.jpg

EDIT: Picture apparently won't load. Grabbed a new one

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

im trying to figure out what tattoo i should get but i want something to do with car audio idk maybe u guys can help out so plz send me ideas :help:

well see i was wanting something thats like a car with windows busting out or something like that i will have to get a pic of me up here soon and ass for the thread i didnt mean to post it twice it said error and i re did it thats why there was two

A CADENCE Z9000 AMP

2 AUDIOBAHN 12S IN BOX

4 GA WIRING

ALPINE I-POD CONTROLLING HEAD UNIT

i love tattoos and have heaps of ink, but everything i have represents something important to me. whether its about me, my family, an opinion, an idea, or belief its still mine. when i see people asking other people whats cool to get it just makes me think theyre a tool. dont take it offensively but ig youre seriously asking other people what we think are cool for you to do to your own body then you dont deserve to ink your body. same group of people that have guys with barbed wire on their shin and japanese characters.

if you ever do some ink, think of something you want because it will definitely tell a story about you

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived