small tool rant because im bored

saber saw, not a jig saw. people have gotten this wrong so often that they may have actually changed the name to make it easier for dumb people. (no offense :drinks: )

14043_57_4.jpg

jig saw, again the name changed because of the saber saw idiots. now its called a scroll saw.

41BN7UdMmEL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

miter saw, not a chop saw.

Miter_saw.jpg

sorry i was just in nebraska looking over my grandfathers old wood shop. he may have cancer and not much more time. he has made a lot of amazing things in his wood shop and tools have been on my mind this week.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

next time to go see him im bringing a good camera to take pics of all the cool things he has made, to share them with you guys.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

You rant when you're bored? I'd like to know what you do when you're actually mad. Haha..jk

Edited by hdorre
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

im dumb too i guess snacks.gif

lol technically no, your not. its the dumb people that came before you. now they changed the name and you would be correct. guess it makes me the old guy.

You rant when you're bored? I'd like to know what you do when you're actually mad. Haha..jk

i repeat the thing im mad about over and over in my head. lol

...and get off my lawn! ;)

How about dyke's?

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

...and get off my lawn! ;)

How about dyke's?

eh, dykes are just a little hand tool. i dont care what people call them so long as it makes sense.

and im only 23, quit calling me old lol.

Edited by skittlesRgood

• 3 months later...

the sabre and jig thing I get... but why do some call a reciprocating saw a sabre saw :shrug:

And who in the world calls a miter saw a chop saw?????

actually NEVER heard that one before :ehh:

1996 GMC YUKON 2dr

Eclipse cd5000

six- Soundstream T5 12's in 13^ft tuned to 30.4hz,43.04hz, and 53.53hz soundoff

149.8 on TL in kick,150.0 SEALED in kick 147.8 SB4

3 RF T5002's--------------going to 3 Soundstream DTR1.3400D's

two- Stinger sp1000's----going to two- BATCAP 4000's

2 140 amp alternators---going to 300amp Ohio Generator

2 runs 1/0ga, big 3-------going to 4 runs 1/0g + and 3 runs 1/0g -

MB Quart QSD 6.5's in doors---soon to come

my build log HERE!!!! check it out!