ben29555 Posted June 24, 2010 Report Posted June 24, 2010 body building forums ? hows everyone so good at photoshop lmfao = My Build Log loud bass songs
DylanH Posted June 24, 2010 Report Posted June 24, 2010 body building forums ? hows everyone so good at photoshop lmfao = Thats my favorite so far, i'm on page 14 http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
Bumpindemlowzz Posted June 24, 2010 Report Posted June 24, 2010 Wow. This thread is FULL of win! 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
mantz88 Posted June 24, 2010 Report Posted June 24, 2010 That was epic! 2 fully loaded 18" fi BTL 1 Sundown SAZ-3500 2003 Yukon build
DylanH Posted June 24, 2010 Report Posted June 24, 2010 Finally, just got through all 22 pages of epic win! lol That was the funniest thing I have read for a very long time! lol :rofl: http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
mantz88 Posted June 24, 2010 Report Posted June 24, 2010 I went through every page...lol 2 fully loaded 18" fi BTL 1 Sundown SAZ-3500 2003 Yukon build
CNF Kevosinn Posted June 24, 2010 Report Posted June 24, 2010 hahaha thank you sooo much for posting this!!!! *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
wL<3bass Posted June 24, 2010 Report Posted June 24, 2010 did anyone see this one? another epic thread from BBF http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120921191 Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
mantz88 Posted June 24, 2010 Report Posted June 24, 2010 Wow I dont know which one is better the dude on the bike or the poo story. 2 fully loaded 18" fi BTL 1 Sundown SAZ-3500 2003 Yukon build
huh?do-what? Posted June 24, 2010 Report Posted June 24, 2010 i know im going to hell for this but wtf? Dude said he wants to show his grandma the pics before she dies. If I was her, I would want to see the funny pics, not the "no red eyes" photo. God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.