i was actually looking at some soundstream amps and a sound storm amp got in the group soemhow and i didnt even realize it at first, lol

thats prolly how they stay in business, or like the multitude of crap thats out there that name their companies similar to good brands, so people think it may be a lower brand or something of that bigger brand and people that dont want to do the proper research to spend a few extra bucks for even a decent system

i know a lot of people that spends tons on a system and they dont even know what rms is frequency response or even port, they just thinking the person selling it knows everything and hooked them up

basically if i havent seen it on this site more than once, and in good standing with some people, i wont bother with it

I think the 2500w point is when it surpasses blowing the sub, and goes straight for instant ignition

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.