Its the west coast of the state between us and Russia. Nowhere near any real cities, its the bering sea.

enough with the bashing please

In the words of Rodney " Cant we all just get along"

very true. just let it go and let the OP have his thread back.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Dangerfield?

I lmao'd

but no, his cousin

Current

Ford F350

Alpine IVA-W505

2x Diamond s600

1x Diamond S400

2x RF T1500-1BD

1x RF T600-4

2x AA Havoc 12"

DC Power 230XP

1/0 throughout

Up Next

95 2dr Tahoe

Head Unit= Alpine IVA-W505

Components= 2 Diamond S400, 2 Diamond S500, 2 Diamond S600

Woofers= 2 10" Diamond Hex, 2 12" Diamond D9

Amps= 3 RF T1000-4

Processor= 2 RF 3sixty.2

Subs= 4 18" AA Mayhem

Amps 4 RF T2500-1 BDCP

7 XS Power D3100

3 DC Power 270+

yes. the fact you can wiki doesnt change that. a hippocritical person trying to show how smart she is but fails.

and more proof youre an idiot you research the information when trying to prove someone else wrong but were unable to research your own information when asking if alaska knew something you didnt, lol

I have searched tyvm, and all i have been able to find is that the boys father is still missing. He could be dead and the family wanting the news to stay private..... rumors and news travel quick by word of mouth. So therefore I was hoping that someone might have heard something that no one else knows.

Regal- one of the Captains of a boat died, after having surgery from a stroke.

I've watched just about every episode from when this show first started, i liked it from the beginning but figured DC would take it off air after a couple seasons. I'm glad there are enough people watching to keep this show alive, that being said these guys have one of the most dangerous jobs in the world and they make damn good money doing it, yes if they fish both seasons they are gone like 6 months outta the year but when ur bringing home 100k + its worth it.

im sure alot of those guys could retire if they wanted too, but could you when ur making that much cash, i couldnt. Work for 6 months, off for 6 months thats a sweet deal with as much torture as they are put through. Up for days at a time with only breaks between strings or on the way too offload/go back fishing. lack off food/nutrition has to take a toll on all of them, i wonder how many cartons of smokes some of them go through lol. Ophellio season by far seems the most dangerous with all the ice collecting on the boats,cold cold cold weather, constantly getting hit by spray from the ocean, and moving at a slugs pace through those dangerous ice fields. At any moment that boat could start sinking and they have only seconds to get in the survial suits and onto the raft.

Its got to be tuff on the familys, and the guys themselfs constantly putting there life on the line and keeping the family on edge. i hope they continue with Deadliest Catch for many more years, but if not i can always find something else to watch.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

If any of the staff members have to step in and clean up this thread again, its getting locked and the problem children are going on vacation. Keep the shit on topic and out of left field...

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

I like the show but it does get quite repetitive... I mean crab fishing isn't what I would call REALLY exciting even though it's considered to be one of the most dangerous jobs in the world.

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

come on people...whats up with the arguing over the bullshit. This is going to be a good yet VERY sad episode tonight.

Me and a friend have been planning on watching this for a while now.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

come on people...whats up with the arguing over the bullshit. This is going to be a good yet VERY sad episode tonight.

Me and a friend have been planning on watching this for a while now.

x2

All this bullshit there arguing about I'm sure they will say something about tonight. Watched the show for a couple years now and it will no doubt be the saddest episode yet.

My bad I was thinkin he was from AK, also I assumed since the show is filmed from the state that yall would have heard the news when and if the boys father was found. And that is cool that Phil was in yall's parade.

Phil and Sig are my favs.

mine too. the northwestern seems to be the smallest boat but constantly catches more crab than the big boats. its was really fun to see them during the "derby" days. when they could catch as much crab as they could until the season ended. sig would stack crab on the deck! lol

phil was always a nice guy and its sad to see him go but its been a long time coming. he has had lots of problems and never took care of himself. wish the guy would have tried to be healthier, maybe he would still be here for his family. itll be interesting to see who runs the boat now and how well they do.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived