Tommy McKinnie "King of bass" rippin heads all last weekend at Scrapin 2010

Feel the,,,,feel the......feel the bass!

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

I never said Tommy wasn't the king of bass. He's been the king of the 59.9 bass race class for a while now but for him to always call his shit the mead killer is just retarded. Steves Is a daily(was) with no wall and 4 subs. Apples to oranges as far as getting loud goes.

I'd love to see Tommy and the a-team's blazer go at it in an all out bass race run. Actually it would be cool if they did that in general. Like an unlimited bassrace class, average score over 3 runs wins. That would be great

actually you dont get it. Tommy is not being serious. He does know that there are legions of followers who watch meades videos though and as soon as they hear that there is a video calling steve out as you guys all call it they bum rush it. I'm not sure how much it translates to but I do know that as a youtube partner you make money for your video views. All he is doing is upping his views by using one simple phrase.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

actually you dont get it. Tommy is not being serious. He does know that there are legions of followers who watch meades videos though and as soon as they hear that there is a video calling steve out as you guys all call it they bum rush it. I'm not sure how much it translates to but I do know that as a youtube partner you make money for your video views. All he is doing is upping his views by using one simple phrase.

does he even have a youtube channel?

does he even have a youtube channel?

Yep

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

I respect most if not all heavy hitters in the game....they follow through on setups we dream about.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

everybody freeak out cause he said something about meade..lol what is the song that tommy played

Its called bass ballin....listened to it all the way to work lol

Tommies been in the game for a long time. He knows how to get youtube views.

word..he just never made videos of himself or started a youtube channel till here recently

holy fuck you let her drive!?!?!?!?!

and thats what i was lookin for :santa:

yeah i let her drive,or she made me let her lol,i was a lil :drink40::drinks: and she wasnt,so that was the better decision anyways

:good: for the pics

;) they get better...we need more votes tho,vote erryday pweeeze

That was an insane hair trick. Wow

:shrug: it was aiiittteee i guess :rofl:

Tommy is the King for a reason...

He's an amazing installer, but If I say anything about him downtalking Steve then that by default makes me a SMD Nuthugger, shit gets annoying.

Nice vid JP

that

seems to me like if the goal is to get more hits on your page, you might want to get with me and be cool about it - not call me out or use my name for some cheap hits. It looks like, in my opinion, they are just joking around...but then again, i dont know them like that. I didnt exactly see JP standing up for anyone. Thats just his personality though. He lets someone say something about me and thinks its funny - then uses my name in all the video tags.......and then, has the nerve to put it up on MY site.

im still trying to decide if im going to leave that shit up. If your gonna make video's and stir up some shit in my name, maybe you should go post them somewhere else, perhaps your own website.

a note to others that have accomplished a lot in the car audio world and dont have much internet recognition - i am sorry my site blew up and my name got bigger then it was supposed to. I feel have demonstrated over the years that if you are a player in the game that is NOT getting the recognition you deserve online, i will bring you into my world and boost you up (if you choose to be part of whats going on around here.) I always give credit where credit is due.

Now for the stupid ass Tommie Vs Steve bullshit - everyone knows a 2 seater truck with a wall and 24 woofers SHOULD BE much louder then mine......some are some arent. Tommies is. We all know that. I am not sure i understand why that is even an issue here.

I got a great idea though, maybe i can get the same truck, call him (Tommy) and get his box design info, you know be all cool to him......then have someone, possibly one of his friends, BUILD ME almost the same system and make it almost as loud. Then, once i have completely bitten his style, i can run around and make youtube video's calling myself the Tommy killer. LOL.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Archived