For those with ddmtuning hids... how are they holding up?

If you're getting 35w, it depends.. do you want them to be fairly blue? Or just a very slight blue tint (doesn't show on road.. but will on buildings, etc.) 8000k if you want a fairly blue tint, 6000k if you want just barely blue :D Also 6000k will be a tad brighter, supposedly.

Yea i think that i am going to go with the 6k but i can always order different bulbs if i want to change.

I've got the 55w 10ks in mine...over a year now and no problems. Even thru rough offroad abuse and mud. :)

Think you could get a pic of them? I am debating what wattage/color to get and that is my main preference right now (currently have sh*t ebay 35w 8k's)

Too many projects, too little time...

Yea i think that i am going to go with the 6k but i can always order different bulbs if i want to change.

idk, i had 5k and there was a noticible ammount of blue in them.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

idk, i had 5k and there was a noticible ammount of blue in them.

Well im rocking some ebay bulbs that my cousin gave me and they have some blue in them and that dont bother me. Dosnt seem to bother the cops either.

i want to get some h3's for my add on fog lights but i dunno how well they will work

just wished i could find a way to run my h4 low beam $200 set i got, i was thinking bout putting them in the lawn mower but i dont mow at night time so i unno

but im looking at some 9004's for my geo, i was thinking 8000k but i might try 55w 5000k hi/lows but dunno if they get to hot

i dont really mind the wait and im impatient as hell so if i can wait i guess its all good, they need some more help to help with the shipping and what knot to cut down on the delay, but there good hids and work great but they could do away with the ground wires at the ballasts if they ran 2 plugs instead of 1 and could prolly run 55w with 2 plugs vs a 1plug 35w kit

oh, and they need to make some brackets like my maxcar hids came with cause that double sided tape is shit, i tryed my maxcar ballast brackets and it was to big

oh hmm, can i use my maxcar 35w ballasts with my ddm hi/low bulbs? the relay bypasses the balast so all i need is the plugs and i got them or can use what came with these, the ballasts look the same ecept a lil bigger, i want to use them so i can use my brackets instead of shit double sided tape

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Mine 2 sets are holding up great... From temperatures in the single digits to over 100, they have never not fired... I have 55w slims, with 4500k and 5000k... The key is to have a good wiring harness, and they sell 1 that works well and its cheap.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

I still haven't ordered so if n8ball2013 (and anybody else who wants) could include some pictures it'd be greatly appreciated :D

I did send them an email yesterday and this was the reply...

"Thank you for the email.

We currently have all of our bulbs and ballasts in stock at the moment. Since updating our site and invoicing system, our communication with our customers has been greatly improved. Our new invoicing system now emails customers whenever we update the status of your order in our shipping department. So if your order is placed on backorder, you will be getting an email from us stating so.

We are also doing same day shipping, so if you place your order today, it should be shipped out today or the following business day depending on the time you place the order."

04 f150 on left (mine) 04 f150 on right (friends)

WedMar03190818AmericaLos_Angeles201.jpg

Thats a BIG ASS DIFFERENCE LOL!

Had mine for about 2-3 so far with no problems. I got the 55W 8000k's. Absolutely love them.

Only thing is I can't tell a diff at all from the diff colors. Like I said I have 55W 8000K's and a buddy ordered 35W 10000K's and I can't tell a damn diff. lol

Derp.

Archived