Sonic Electronix

Why do you advert/rep that company?

just like you're advertising jim carey in your avatar, do you like his movies?

even if you don't, i think the point was made

That makes 100% complete sense. Let make insert that guys face into google and have google tell me who exactly it is. Jim Carey. <_<

That makes 100% complete sense. Let make insert that guys face into google and have google tell me who exactly it is. Jim Carey. <_<

Wat

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

i never put decals on any of my vehicles, but thats just me. i dont have Garrett, AGP, WeaponR, or Perrin stickers on my srt, but use all of those products and love them. i do see where youre coming from, but also see why people do.

theyre not repping a brand because they have it, theyre repping a brand because THEY LOVE IT.

if i didnt like my candy paint, or my clean paint jobs id have decals on the rides. but i dont like anything on my rides, but would rep FI, RF, Crescendo and such in a heartbeat!

Edited by TeamHT

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

People wear Metallica T shirts and Metallica hasnt given them free CDs.

People rep the heck out of their Chevy, Ford, Mopar, or whatever brand car because they LOVE it. They even have forums, Car Shows, Shirts, Stickers, and anything you can think of with the car maker's logo all over the place. But they didnt receive any free cars.

Its because they have a passion for this hobby and a passion for what they put in their cars.

If you dont have passion, you wont understand.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

If I had some more decent shit, I probably would only put a small decal, if you got a 3 foot decal, its like saying, hey come steal all of my really nice expensive shit out of my car.

96 GRAND MARQUIS

2 Kole Kmx 15s

6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz

1/0g power and ground

Huge Duralast batt.

Stock 130a alt

Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.)

Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693

AudioControl Three.1

Audiobahn bass line driver

Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0

Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ

2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level."

I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?"

*laughs*

Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.

no decals on my car, only one is going to be DC power.

<3

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

I kinda see it now. Starting to get clear. But not too clear.

On the other hand, thieves will know what you have in your vehicle. :angry:

yeah, it is dangerous to let people know what you have in there. but my cars all have security systems. i think its a personal thing, any time i am spending this much money i want to be as safe as possible. i may be stunting like my daddy but to lose everything i spent money and time on would suck monkey balls.

i think its just normal for humans to express our own individual sense of right and wrong, and sometimes the companies and organizations we associate with we also want people to recognize. i think sometimes we do it for ourselves more so than the company we rep. but then i dont know if id hav enough room on my cars if i started listing off all the companies and the products i use in my rides, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I DONT REP COMPANYS WITH DECALS ON MY CAR EVER

but...i do rep vocally only 1 company in all 12v and thats DC power, why, because he stepped up to the place and helpped me with no questions asked when another company fucked me and proceeded to call me a liar after spending money with him. To me customer service and a product that nobody else could deliver is the only reason i will ever say that they are the best at what they do.