Figured theres no harm in asking!

i walked in, apped online, called, nothing, i quit my job like 2 months ago because it just started getting way to hot pushing carts in a parking lot, with only a 15 min break -.- couldent even sit down w.o getting bitched at

Wow. You lost my help with that statement. You kids have no idea what hard labor is.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Wow. You lost my help with that statement. You kids have no idea what hard labor is.

Well see i was working at walmart gathering carts and everyone around me doing THE SAME THING was making $3hr more then me. I dont mind hard labor BUT i wont be fucked over either. Shit i am doing landscaping with my uncle now 50hrs a week in the 105 degree weather. But its not a stable year round job which is what i want.

i walked in, apped online, called, nothing, i quit my job like 2 months ago because it just started getting way to hot pushing carts in a parking lot, with only a 15 min break -.- couldent even sit down w.o getting bitched at

I've been doing that for 3.5 years in Florida... Quit being a wuss :P

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

wow i feel sorry for you Americans(economy wise)

really i do

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

thats pretty embarrassing...no were not donating anything to you. ..we all work hard for our money...go out and make your own

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Yea i know i did that to. The economy hit me sraight in the fuckin mouth! I have apped 36 places in the last month to be exact. Even called most of them.

The trick is you GOTTA KNOW SOMEONE where ever you apply, at least that's the way we do it at Discount. Almost everyone we hire was a friend or family of someone already working there....the ones that we hire with not knowing them usually didn't last that long and couldn't handle the cold lol

Try and join the military.

lol if they decided to quit because they didnt like the work they should not do the military at all. maybe reservist but i dont know how their pay works if they get paid.

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

This

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

This

+1.. Don't mean to be an ass, but I work at Albertsons grocery, and I worked in the hot ass texas heat, and the freezing ass snow for about a year, and busted my ass every day at work until I was finally asked if I wanted to move to the back and stock shelves. It paid off. Sure I wanted to say fuck you and quit my job, but I just kept my cool and just did my job and it paid off.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Archived