Sonic Electronix

I remember that Van, I got to sit in it at a competition in my area back in the day. Wish I could find pictures of it, this was the astro van correct?

Probably, the Fakuda designed one I am guessing.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Hmm, Colorado you say? I use to compete there. (Colorado Springs)

On topic. I think some rules have gotten a little ridiculous but rules are needed to keep out the hacks. Honestly, when the burp started to happen in comps, I quit competing. Not as fun watching people charge up there shit just to do a 3 second burp and never get to have a demo or hear it on music. Takes the fun out the game. Meh, maybe I'm getting old and want the Q to go into the SPL. :peepwall:

edit: and amen to what boiler said, but sub2, I think you lost your hopes here in the other topic.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

now i believe there should be some rules. and no i'm not starting a new league to avoid rules. but all this bullshit like voltage cant be over 14.5 in a class. or what ever the too many rules are. thats why we will do clamped power! there is no way around that. and then voltage does not play a part. in my league systems will be in two classes here either PSPL or TSPL you will have your choice to show up in a concrete truck or have a Portshootout box design made to achieve the highest possible score.

and i want it to be a gauntlet style event and a grand winner in each class at the end of the year as well as bragging rights and records in the books.

the systems in my league are gonna have to play music for 30 seconds tho. i dont call a stereo a stereo when it plays for 3 seconds and thats it... "WOOOOO HOOOOOO i just spent 6 months on a build for 3 seconds of fame"

sorry... i think this sport needs more interaction and more time in the lanes and it might bring back the reliability of the products as well...

this will be on the termlab because it is consistant from one to the other. and the standard today ( that dont mean i agree with it)but will use it!

its amazing how some people say the ac meter is garbage and the sensitivity can be adjusted. "HAVE YOU YOURSELF ACTUALLY USED ONE" im gonna have to say that if you have you would know that if the sensitivity is too high a system like mine will read "OVER" and you will have to go the next level up. The reason the scores are all skeptical is because there is USER error involved there! and human error.

here is my van on the TL and my usaci record scores.

this is spam imo, its not allowed here

so you are looking for the guys who daily drive and demo and bang tghe shit out of music not the burp monsters? Look around this is what this place is all about. there are very few burp bitches here.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

so you are looking for the guys who daily drive and demo and bang tghe shit out of music not the burp monsters? Look around this is what this place is all about. there are very few burp bitches here.

and thats why i have chose this as one of my favorite forums.

i want to bring the daily crushers back! and turn the kids out like it was crack rock.... i have built prolly 14 systems this year. and it was just from demoing my van.

i have built numerous bout 30 custom built subs as well.

i want to see car audio come back and be enjoyable again. there are way to many bitter and hatefull people. and yes they are so competitive they cant handle critisism.

this is spam imo, its not allowed here

well then you are in the right place there are some absolute monstrous builds that are put up here. 48 10s 6 18s eeeeekkkkkkkkk lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You got your 160 douche....lmao he called it.............the score

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

well then you are in the right place there are some absolute monstrous builds that are put up here. 48 10s 6 18s eeeeekkkkkkkkk lol

Bro, he knows all about the 48x10's build. I don't guess you've been in there lately :peepwall:

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

boiler......lol, geez. you guys are talking about people not taking criticism? are you guys not complaining and not accepting reverse criticism? things change. they always do. cant come around sounding like old timers sitting on a rocking chair telling us how things used to be. am i younger, yes. did i participate in the things you did, probably not. but youre really not making any good points when trying to make changes, or the changes you would like to see.

i think some of the rules have gotten pretty stupid but i know what theyre trying to accomplish so either try to be a part of solution or continue ignorantly being part of the problem. i honestly dont see you changing th eworld away from the TL, but good luck. its harder to have consistent scores and when competing with people AROUND THE GLOBE i think consistency is worth more than you think it does, a whole lot more. either that or without consistent equipment you and your car would have to travel all over the world. talk about ruining the sport, who has the time and money to do that?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived