Jump to content

Which Branch  

14 members have voted

  1. 1. Navy Air Force Army



Recommended Posts

Posted

ive almost decided on the navy i just need a way to pay for college

Bro i truly believe that any branch that you so choose to join would be a great choice. They all have their positive sides and negative sides.

Dont let others persuade your decision its your life and do with it as you so choose because once you sign on the line your Gov't property so make damn sure its what you want to do before you choose

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

Well see the funny thing is that Marine sniper scouts dont even get Halo Jump Trained so not so bad ass when you only jumping from 25,000 feet... When i do a Halo jump from 50,000 feet and we cant pull till 3,000 feet and another from 35,000 ft and dont pull till 1,500ft so you call what you wana call bad ass but meet a Air Force CCT or a Air Force Pararescuer see whos more of a badass them or a seal or some Ranger since They all work together isnt much of a difference

Marine Sniper scouts dont need a HALO jump. Most times insertion is done by chopper and is so quick you dont even know what just happened. Not to mention they can defend themselves quite well ijs....

the marines are part of the navy is it not?

if i cant fly i would like to be a plane mechanic

yes they are a dept of the navy. The mens dept. :D

sniper would be cool but i think there is alot more involved than what i know about

Truse story. On the range at stone bay in NC. its about 430 in the morning just starting to get daylight. I go to take a leak off in the woods. let it rip and next thing I hear is Hey buddy you mind moving where you piss. I gotta lay here for another 4 hrs. Scared the hell out of me. turned out it was the sniper school in full ghillie suits conducting training.

Lol at marines that hate the airforce lol who calls in your airstrikes? SEAR? The Airforce? lmao

Actually the Marines call it in from the field. You guys just make sure you hit what you are supposed to for once.

I can say this. Ive been stationed with air force navy and the army. They are all very good at what they do. Adn they all exist for a reason. If I'm going into a fight and have to pick who im fighting with I'm taking the Marines. Regardless of what they do daily. I may be biased though.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I considered the Coast Guard for a moment. Their rescue swimmers are no joke either. same schooling as the Navy for prep.

To be honest (and off topic for a moment), my dream job is to be a smoke jumper. Not military but the elite of fire fighting :D

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

True story. On the range at stone bay in NC. its about 430 in the morning just starting to get daylight. I go to take a leak off in the woods. let it rip and next thing I hear is Hey buddy you mind moving where you piss. I gotta lay here for another 4 hrs. Scared the hell out of me. turned out it was the sniper school in full ghillie suits conducting training.

Thats Funny as hell N8. Thats when you can tell they are doing their jobs well guess its a good thing you didnt actually piss on him aint it lol

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

regardless of branch remember this, the wienie is still big and green

yes and it has no refractory period lol it just keeps coming lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

LOL

but the marines are tough as shit

air force is just fucking around pretty much as der said

All that fucking around we did got me my 100k+ a year job w/o finishing my degree. :)

If you go AF, go space command. Trust me, it's worth it on the civilian sector of it all once you get out.

No matter which one you choose, I have nothing but respect for ya. Just put your future outside the military into perspective and think about what you would want to do then.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Posted

Marine Sniper scouts dont need a HALO jump. Most times insertion is done by chopper and is so quick you dont even know what just happened. Not to mention they can defend themselves quite well ijs....

yes they are a dept of the navy. The mens dept. :D

Truse story. On the range at stone bay in NC. its about 430 in the morning just starting to get daylight. I go to take a leak off in the woods. let it rip and next thing I hear is Hey buddy you mind moving where you piss. I gotta lay here for another 4 hrs. Scared the hell out of me. turned out it was the sniper school in full ghillie suits conducting training.

Actually the Marines call it in from the field. You guys just make sure you hit what you are supposed to for once.

I can say this. Ive been stationed with air force navy and the army. They are all very good at what they do. Adn they all exist for a reason. If I'm going into a fight and have to pick who im fighting with I'm taking the Marines. Regardless of what they do daily. I may be biased though.

Not completely true. It depends on the situation and at wont point of the war you are. All branches can call in an air strike. Air foirce has special ops teams called TACP that do laser guided strikes, but are the hush hush type. Marines and Army both can call in air strikes in the midst of a battle and I'm guessing the Seals can as well.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Posted

where did the post about the rules go? Lol sorry for spamming i quess?

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Posted

if i went into any branch i have considered going full time what do you guys think about that

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2466 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...