I must say, I was heart broken when we were taking and which I thought it was gonna be over. She said she thought it would be best if she moved back to her parents house for the time being so I can blow off steam, but still sorta/kinda be together. I'm gonna look for other prospects, but take advantage of the "OPEN RELATIONSHIP" too. Am I wrong to do that ? Sorta feel guilty about it since we sorta just give up on each other after more than 2 years together.

I told her that "WERE" not working out. She sorta had a sigh of releaf, and just said "where do you want this to go?" And about 30 min. later she said "how about an open relationship?" At that point I sorta just wanted her outta my house since she was lazy as shit and didn't bring any money in. I mean... if you don't bring money into the house hold, you gotta do everything that keeps the house in tip/top shape. If not you gotta bring the cash in... she wasn't doing either except watching netflix all day and going to school.

bipolar much?

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Ok what this sounds like to me is "Fuck Buddy" status.......

You said "this aint workin" she says "how about open" in hopes of holding on to you. She is moving back to mama's house, Now either she aint quiet the sharpest crayon in the box or she's thinking your bored and figures why not spice things up a bit.

Although you do have some freaks out there that get off knowing the other half is getting some strange. But that is generally an open marriage. And the thing with open relationships in all true meaning the relationship is not working and will not work but its easier say "financially" for the two to remain in the same home.

I know one thing if I'm wanting to hold on to my man the last thing that would come out my mouth would be "lets have an open" FUCK THAT!!! This girly dont share!!

Anyone here have an open relationship ?? My girl and I are having one starting... well now. Now from what I understand is, I can practically do anything I want with any woman but I must tell her about it so I'm not just leading her on and "Cheating" on my girlfriend.

Anyhow to me is sounds like a FUCK BUDDY :D, which I'm all for, but does it ever work out to become dating again ? Or is it bound to become separate ?

my girlfriend and i are currently in an open relationship. we have been for about 6 months now. and it is very different, but it works out for us. i like her, she knows this, but as humans we are attracted to so many things. im not looking for love, or marriage, used to but due to life i never will again, and neither is she. this way we can both be physically, emotionally, and mentally happy on all levels.

i do talk to her about the other girls i sleep with, and she tells me about the other guys. shes also the best wingman i have EVER met =)

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i think a lot of people are confusing the point of an open relationship. everyday we see people that we are attracted to, and sex is such a natural and primal act we think abotu it almost every second of every hour. but sometimes we are dishonest with ourselves and our partners because we want to pretend that we do not think about it that much and that our partner is the only person we ever look at like that....but we know its not true. why not be honest with ourselves and follow our instincts, and urges, but NOT be cheating? thats what an open relationship is. physical lust is one thing, but obviously theres more than that when a partner is involved. i am with my girl because i genuinely like her, not because shes so hot (although that sure does help), and i want to spend time with her. but she is not the only person i have sex with. its simple, honest, and if both parties communicate it can be more than awesome

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Chances are it's done, didnt feel much like reading but the ex did this with me then went on to some other dude. Let's just say i had the best time of my life after that being a bachelor :yahoo:

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

Archived