Dr. Johnson Posted August 3, 2010 Report Posted August 3, 2010 Is anyone else getting pounded with Trojan virus attempts from this site? I have checked using various computers and had my bro in a totally different state come here and they all are getting hit with them. Am I the only one?
EricM9104 Posted August 3, 2010 Report Posted August 3, 2010 No problems heres... Adblock Plus ftw 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
siccostyle Posted August 3, 2010 Report Posted August 3, 2010 No problems here that I know of. I am on a mac so how can I check? 01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION
siccostyle Posted August 3, 2010 Report Posted August 3, 2010 This chit has me worried now. Anyone know how to check for this chit? 01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION
TeamHT Posted August 3, 2010 Report Posted August 3, 2010 Yes. First you have to stand up, click on finder, go to downloads, put your left index finger on your right ear. If you accomplish this, then you're in the clear. On a serious note, nothing here Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
OrionStang Posted August 3, 2010 Report Posted August 3, 2010 Not usually, but when I opened this thread, I got trojan warning. Microsoft Security Essentials is pretty good. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
siccostyle Posted August 3, 2010 Report Posted August 3, 2010 Yes. First you have to stand up, click on finder, go to downloads, put your left index finger on your right ear. If you accomplish this, then you're in the clear. On a serious note, nothing here OOhh ok cool I can do that stuff no problem thanks for the help. I should have just googled it thanks though. 01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION
bigp_on_the_beat Posted August 3, 2010 Report Posted August 3, 2010 No problems heres... Adblock Plus ftw Firefox & Adblock Plus FTMW!! No car at the moment. New system: 2 Skar Audio VVX-12s Crescendo bc2000d Carquest NGT battery (back) Deka battery (front)
Cynner Posted August 3, 2010 Report Posted August 3, 2010 Just did a scan of the site from servers at work. There isn't anything coming back that seems harmful. It could have possibly been a related popup or just a random file that was flagged on your virus software. I'd scan your system. Doubt it's SMD related. Spybot S&D should help you. I'm not an out of control driver, I'm completely in control.. only sideways.. -Nissan R32GTR running 213KW RB20DET on 14lbs of boost. -Holden Commodore VY SS UTE running stock. -Holden Rodeo mini truck project, soon to be running SR20 on 13lbs of boost. -Landcruiser UTE running 1UZFE v8 11" Lift on 35" MT Classic II's wrapped in Cooper STTs. ^^ and the list goes on..
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.