Stolen 2000 GMC Denali -Recovered

U say they had a key? how exactly do ppl steal these cars? i mean if its a no life, theres no way they no how to "hot wire" and if u had a alarm? Idk, im glad i park 2 in away from my house and my room is 3 ft up from my car.. someone came near my shit id come at them superman style with my metal bat!..

Re Audio

Diamond Audio

Alpine Audio

Rocksford Fosgate

DB Link

smd5.png

That is seriously fucked up... If that ever happened to me I think I would go and kill each and every 1 of them. And you fucking know who they are? Cops don't grab them? the fuck??? :No:

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

Well good to hear you got your truck back. Hopefully the insurance can hook you up. Still you got to pay a deductible dont you? I would shxt if it happened to me. I would probably go to the junk yard and go get the panels and whatever I need to get it back on the road, if the deductible isnt worth it.

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

Wow... at least you got your car back... and got some free tools! lol...

best of luck to you ken...

btw ill send you an email about sub parts...

My first truck... My first Real build...

*Update 8/9/10 DC Power 270xp Alt is In!!!*

1997 Toyota T-100 DC Level 5 18" in a T-line

Everybody wants their system to be....

1. Cheap

2. Reliable

3. Loud

...you can only pick two.

micahmye hertz pack

I personally think the whole hurting a thief, and them being able to sue is bullshit. If you had an older vehicle, I could give ya a few anti theft ideas, but I can't do much. One thing to think about doing, everyone out there in harsh parts of the city. Put in a fuel pump cut off. A switch hidden, under the seat n such so when you park it, the fuel pump is shut off. Also a good idea if you get car jacked. A cheap gps idea would be a cheap cellphone, hard wired in and so on. Best thing to do is, since you might be replacing the panels, do some preventative security measures. Hit me up, I have a ton of anti theft ways. Also, I am truely glad you got your truck back. They say when your vehicle is stolen, you better hope you have a full tank and never see it again. But, you were one of the luckier ones, look at what happened to Steve's honda.. shit can always be worse bro.

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

not saying exactly where, but it was a circle close to Gately Audio- That is all

They are all black, wanna be gang bangers, if its who I seen, they are like 18 - 21yrs old, pullin the fro with the picks and wife beater look, smoke ciggs like they were joints

Iam going to drive by again, just to get a good look at them

Don't do some shit that's traceable.....

man you should hook yourself up with a shiny new piece. fuck dude shotty shells? id get something more than a handgun if i was you. your always better safe than sorry man. glad to see you got the truck back.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Archived