As been said. Better to find out now than later.

Anyway my bro i cant tell you much except for the fact that NOT EVERY WOMAN IS LIKE THAT.

So keep your head up and you'll find the one for you!

'99 Civic hatch

18" AA Chaos - 7cuft @ 34hz - 114sq in. port

Mac Audio Fearless ~ 1000wrms @ 2 Ohms

Videos:

Youtube

I know this sounds really strange but im not torn up about it for some reason I mean hell yea it sucks cuz i loved the girl to death and everything and i will definitely miss her but fuck it. I got myself and my daughter to be worried bout now and that is all.

BTW i took the ring back from the bitch LOL

Sounds like this will be better for you in the long run then. Just focus on spending time with your daughter and sell the ring! Get a few bucks back.

And moooving on. Sorry to hear it bro but no reason for you to even stress about it. If that the choice she made...let her do her thing. Just dont let her come sweet talking you back

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Bobby....damn dude. I didnt know it was this bad or else I would have called you last night. Im sorry to hear about this, it just disgusts me because I know how much you loved her and how you thought she was the one. But look at the bright side of things, its better to know now then after you have married her. You know we all have your back here man. You are a good man and will find someone ten times better soon. But until then, crack a beer and watch Coffee prounce around his cage

drinks.gif

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY

sounds like your gonna be on Maury bro

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

sounds like your gonna be on Maury bro

Nah if i was goin on a talk show it owuld definitely be Jerry Springer so i could beat that bitch lol

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

More time now for me to focus on Myself,The military,my daughter and my next vicious car audio build lol

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

My ex that is trying to talk to me for the past 2 years now, is the one that cheated on me while i was over seas... it sucked bro, and i know where you are coming from.. but i want to warn you

she will try to come back, eventually.. cut off ALL forms of communication from that chick, block her on everything, even her #... if she is really engaged to some one else then fuck her..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Aint no way the baby is mine. I havent slept with my girl in almost a month. Which was the beginning of my skepticism.

Anyone see why suicide seemed like a hell of an option for a mere split second. Trust me im not going to do it but i mean God damn and i really dont think anyone can relate to this kind of situation in this manner and if there is someone who can then please step up and tell me lol

a friend of mine was with a girl for a few years then one day she just stopped talking to him. few months later he found out she had left for another guy who was the same religion as she was. she didnt want to have sex until she was married and my friend was fine with that. this new guy got her pregnant and fucked up her life.

i was with a girl for 3 years. thought we would get married. 2 weeks before xmas i was about to buy the ring and she went on a date with another guy. that one date was enough for her to choose him over me. there is more to the story of course but i hope it shows people have been through this kind of thing. we know how you feel. its not easy to deal with at all but you will survive.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived