kinetik WTFF!!!!!!!

i thought these were dry cell??

they are, you think you cant overcharge dry cells?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

idk... whats wrong.. is it possible the since the optima is causing it.. bc i think it only starts when thats hooked up

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

idk... whats wrong.. is it possible the since the optima is causing it.. bc i think it only starts when thats hooked up

It only starts that way because that rear battery is dead. You said in another post it was at 9v correct (9v is dead)? If it's at 9v and swollen take it out and put it on a charger. Really it should just be tossed in the garbage unless it's under warranty because if it blows up you're going to have a massive mess and damage.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

High current power cell? More like highly explosive power cell, but either way shit happens. Sounds like you need to test your voltage on all ends. (sorry if you already did and i missed it)

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

It only starts that way because that rear battery is dead. You said in another post it was at 9v correct (9v is dead)? If it's at 9v and swollen take it out and put it on a charger. Really it should just be tossed in the garbage unless it's under warranty because if it blows up you're going to have a massive mess and damage.

right the first one i took out it read 9 volts under load... but off a load it charged fine. like 14.3 and rested at 12.8 but under load it dropped to 9.. thats what makes it weird.

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

used to lol so how would u return this do u still have warranty?

yea they are under warranty

sounds like a couple dead cells to me. these things arent made to last forever either your lucky to get 2 or 3 years out of them, then they will need replacing.

as for overcharging. these batteries will take all charging. overcharging can result is a mushrooming effect. the sides buldging out a little isint bad but voltage drop during a load test it.

last but not least btw i do still have some batteries in the for sale section of this forum.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Archived