Crescendo CCX6.5" Speakers?

SDMorris

Who high passes their mids at 90hz? And I've thrown 2-4 times the power rating of a speaker to it and have yet to ever blow a tweet or mid or woofer.

I put 175wrms each side to a set of PG Rsd 6.5s and over 300wrms to my current highs and never had any problems... Never even blew a tweeter protection bulb... You must have been clipping the crap out of them to have blown that many tweets in such a short amount of time... Purely user error.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

im super happy.... I just ordered a set of 6.5's, and 5 1/4s for my doors to replace all my fosgate punches........ should make a great difference.... I've heard nothing but great things about them.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

just a quick update: I just installed my 6.5's cresendo's in my doors to replace my RF punch comps.... HOLY SHIT! huge difference in quality. seems louder off the same volume number on HU, the mid bass is FAR FAR FAR better, and I really like the tweeters. For 99$ how the hell can u go wrong.... Great speakers, HANDS DOWN!!!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

• 3 weeks later...

Who high passes their mids at 90hz? And I've thrown 2-4 times the power rating of a speaker to it and have yet to ever blow a tweet or mid or woofer.

I put 175wrms each side to a set of PG Rsd 6.5s and over 300wrms to my current highs and never had any problems... Never even blew a tweeter protection bulb... You must have been clipping the crap out of them to have blown that many tweets in such a short amount of time... Purely user error.

They can handle the lower frequency better than most if not all sets in their price range. And don't knock it til you try it. Crescendo's rock.

Don't blame brand for your mestakes... I run some of walmarts cheapest Pioneers and I have for months off my Kicker KX600.1 with the gain 1/4th the way up (they are 75rms) and you can tell if I go any higher they clip to hell... You must have been clipping your shit hardcore on that amplifier. You were clipping the shit out of them bottom line, it wasnt your headunit that did it, it wasnt the brand or where you got them, it was your stupidity and I hope you blow these Crescendo's as well.

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

95 Civic Coupe

Pioneer AVH-P7600DVD

Kinetik HC-1200 In Front

Kinetik HC-2000 In Rear

Memphis 16-MCA3004

2 X Memphis 16-MCD1000 With Maxxsonics MLX-100

2 X DC LVL 4 XL 12's

Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS In Door's

Kenwood KFC-6982ie In Rear Deck

All Memphis Wire/Rca's and misc.

tooshort.png

724920892.png

Don't blame brand for your mestakes... I run some of walmarts cheapest Pioneers and I have for months off my Kicker KX600.1 with the gain 1/4th the way up (they are 75rms) and you can tell if I go any higher they clip to hell... You must have been clipping your shit hardcore on that amplifier. You were clipping the shit out of them bottom line, it wasnt your headunit that did it, it wasnt the brand or where you got them, it was your stupidity and I hope you blow these Crescendo's as well.

Dude your a douche bag. I hope your car catches on fire. See how that sounds?

They can handle the lower frequency better than most if not all sets in their price range. And don't knock it til you try it. Crescendo's rock.

I wasn't knocking crescendo's you tard... I was asking why are the highpassed that high? My 6.5s are high passed at ~50-55hz

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

im super happy.... I just ordered a set of 6.5's, and 5 1/4s for my doors to replace all my fosgate punches........ should make a great difference.... I've heard nothing but great things about them.

How dare you??!!! Wash your mouth out with soap minster69.gif

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

Archived