SMD/LVL 5 Warhorse F150. 10/18 new XS POWER

no port in middle?

I can do all of that by just building one box and flipping it around. Im going to try that first and see if one of the configurations makes me happy. I might try and build the top removable so I can just screw a second one on for different sub and port placements.

no port in middle?

If your looking for gain on a legal burp port behind driver usually works well. If your looking to meter with your driver door open port on passenger side. If your looking to show off at shows. Port in the middle for balance. Just opinions!

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

I did an spl f150 in which i fired the subs up and the port toward the rear driver side door. About 6" away. The port had a large area was able to hit 153.1 @41hz legal. They were dd 18's.. the old yellow cones they called the beasts.

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Nice build love the set up. I to have 1 of those scopes and have no idea how to use it. If you figure it out help me out.

2 DC Audio lvl 4 xl 18s D .7s walled off @ 30 hz

19 cubes net 245sq in of port

Sundown 3500 @ .7 Ohm

Sundown 100.4

Rockford Fosgat Power Series

5.25 Dash

6.5 Kicks

8 Coaxils Doors

250 mechicman alt

1 red top under the hood

2 yellow tops in back

big 3 with 1/0 knukonceptz wire

3 runs of +/- 1/0 knukonceptz wire

IT LBS

Alot of people say this ^^

Very few subs will sound as good as an SMD can. And they really are efficient, but scary as all hell with lots of power up them :)

after what you said about Ed not knowing what he was talking about, you have lost ALL respect from me, and IMO your opinion is not valid.

also, the TL doesnt lie.

CJ18: PM coming your way.

EDIT:

Telling Ed Lester he dont know what he is doing or talking about, is like telling jordan he cant play ball.

:popcorn:

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

WOW! With that kind of power I would expect a higher score. Maybe someone will let you test another pair of subs and see how they compare. If my DC XL's where 18's and you where closer id let you do a drop in test and compare. I expect alot of people to come on and push blame on other factors or make excuses. Regardless what people say that how well something sounds or " its louder then it meters," is crap. The termlab has never lied.

after what you said about Ed not knowing what he was talking about, you have lost ALL respect from me, and IMO your opinion is not valid.

also, the TL doesnt lie.

CJ18: PM coming your way.

EDIT:

Telling Ed Lester he dont know what he is doing or talking about, is like telling jordan he cant play ball.

:popcorn:

Now that comes across as if your telling ME I dont know what I'm talking about.

Coming in on this thread to say your little piece is sad, if you want to tell me that you can PM me. I'm a big boy I can take it :)

--

The Mic doesn't lie. But do peoples ears.

www.BladeICE.com

UK/European Distributors

Ascendant Audio

Fi Car Audio

XS Power

KnuKonceptz.co.uk

Facebook

Youtube Channel

Archived