friend just told me something about wiring the second battery

lol we have all done bad late night posts.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i always heard do one. its in case you short something out between the front and back that way you dont fry anything correct? same reason you use one in the big 3 right?

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

i always heard do one. its in case you short something out between the front and back that way you dont fry anything correct? same reason you use one in the big 3 right?

Yes. Not just one. You want one close to each end of the wire. So, if something gets into the wire and shorts it out it will pop the fuses and kill the juice through the wire instead of sitting there arcing out until something catches fire.

Yes. Not just one. You want one close to each end of the wire. So, if something gets into the wire and shorts it out it will pop the fuses and kill the juice through the wire instead of sitting there arcing out until something catches fire.

Yes! Huzzah! Finally someone else who promotes running 2 god damn fuses on your front-rear power wire when running batteries in the back!

:drinks:

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Yes! Huzzah! Finally someone else who promotes running 2 god damn fuses on your front-rear power wire when running batteries in the back!

kk i never herd putting one in the back to ill keep that in mind when i end up getting another batt. but that does make sense to do it

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

I can't tel you how many customer cars I have to ad fuses in the back before their second battery it's funny really.

2007 Scion Tc- T1500.1bdcp & t600.4, Three P3D212's Ported at 40hz, T2 6.5" Components, Rockford Marine 8" coax's. Kinetik khc1400 in back, Kicker 0 gauge

1999 Cherokee- Rockford Prime Amps 300.4 & 500.1,Big 3, Rockford 6.5"Comp.s and 6.5" 2ways, 2 12" P2's Ported basic winter beater

2002 Mustang Convt.-T1500.1bd & 400.4, 3 P3D210's IB, JBL components all the way around,Rockford 4 gauge, Big 3, Kinetik khc800 in back

Better safe than sorry. I have 2 runs of positve from the alt to the back batt and have 2 in front, 2 in back then one between my amp and batt.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Archived