post your job title

Im alex BAMF Tire Tech/Sales Man at Discount Tire. You need tires, center caps, lug nuts, wheels locks or advice on wheels hit me up i sure we can work something out :drinks:

des.jpg

im sorry lol, i worked at disCUNT tire for a few months, all my managers were cocky as fuck

my name is taylor and im an EMT

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

My name's Travis and I am currently unemployed. I build and design sub boxes and install sound systems as a side job. I guess I'm my own boss for now, lol.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Im anthony i have a GED to i also have 2 Asst degrees and no job. been layed off twice last year, Im looking and doing free lance. Im a Diesel Mechanic. I work on big rigs offroad equipment, gen sets etc.

I also own 360 acre farm, i raise alfalfa, actually live here on the farm. I also maintain one for a rich lady here in town its about 10k acres.

So everybody likes pictures, My favorite job thus far but i got layed off from 4 months in. Biggest most bad ass trucks on earth, has 3 finals. 6 speed goes 35 mph. dump capacity of 279 Cu yds 25 foot tall tires. It was fun..i hated driving them..i worked on the thunderbasin mine in wright wyoming..outside 54 degrees BELOW zero windchill (actual air tem was like -45* F)

chevyandcat793.jpg

view from the top

attheshop.jpg

not me a old co-worker he was about 6 foot 6

williamand279.jpg

Wheel finals on the ground

Towing.jpg

Got stopping power

Triplecaliper.jpg

brand new just got built

shinyapple.jpg

just some specs, the tires cost 85k a piece. to do a wheel seal, just the seal is 15k dollars. Has a 6 speed auto (thats bout the size of an f150) a two seater, sat radio crappy speakers ya it was a neat job

After that i did a bunch of OTR stuff but i got layed off from arrow trucking co (was huge news in my part of the country) since then ive been working for myself on site doing tractor repairs and the like. pay is alright, im slow righ tnow. id like to get back to a shop im just waiting on a few things right now then ill be at shop agian

One of my pictures of the farm

beforewaxfront.jpg

"The happiness of a a man in this life does not consist in the absence, but in the mastery of his passions"

~Alfred Lord Tennyson~

My name is Ric. I work for people just like you that want the very best in car audio. I work for all of you hard workers that work your long days/nights and spend it on our favorite topic CAR AUDIO. I work for the guy/girl who wants the next world record. I work for the guy/girl who wants to pick up his girlfriend/boyfriend tonight and impress her/him with their new audio system. I work for the guy/gal who wants to remember that last concert they went to everytime they sit in the front seat of their car/truck/suv.

or... some of you just know me as the goofball that works at Pulse Car Audio. :)

Thanks for letting me be me and doing what I love most. :)

I'm pretty sure this is the most beautiful thing I have ever read on this forum.

Almost brought a tear to my eye...

You sir, are a man of the people.

PULSE CAR AUDIO FOR PRESIDENT 2012!

This ad was paid for by the committee of I'm probably the only person who finds this post funny. :pardon:

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

broke ass college student

majoring in electrical engineering and then trying to pursue a law degree

ty

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

My name is David I am a drywall taper and when the economy went tits up I became a full time student. I miss working though I was my own boss and made bank.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

I'm Joe and I work at the olive garden (to-go) 9.50 hourly + pocket 100% tips, usually average 16-20 dollars an hour for part time while going to college. Pretty sick job imo :pardon:

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

Archived