One of the SICKEST videos iv ever seen.

99GPGTX

There is a dude who did this but running from the cops and he has like 20 different videos of him messing with the cops.

His name was like the black rider or night rider... you get the gist.

thats the kind of thing you want to buy if you fucking hate traffic

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

There is a dude who did this but running from the cops and he has like 20 different videos of him messing with the cops.

His name was like the black rider or night rider... you get the gist.

ghost rider maybe???

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Now that I think about it, my dad's best friend Dan Snyder *RIP* used to have a blacked out crotch rocket. He would take the plates off, throw oh his black leather and helmet and terrorize Wisconsin's sheriffs. The never caught him and he did it all the time, many a time it was our house he hid at. True bikers can get crazy, but that video is unfathomable.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

I like the customer of the future, from my family´s shop. We have a orthopedic handcraaftshop, lower limb prothesis, for losses under the knee, in the knee,

over the knee, hand- or armprothesis, corset for broken backs, wheelchairs, sticks and so on. Roll on Nightrider

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Now that I think about it, my dad's best friend Dan Snyder *RIP* used to have a blacked out crotch rocket. He would take the plates off, throw oh his black leather and helmet and terrorize Wisconsin's sheriffs. The never caught him and he did it all the time, many a time it was our house he hid at. True bikers can get crazy, but that video is unfathomable.

What part of wisconsin?

reppin' that green bayyy

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

I'd like to see a car swerve as he tried to pass it at 100.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion