loganberry Posted October 2, 2010 Report Posted October 2, 2010 My f150 has 81k on it and no problems at all My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
matt402 Posted October 2, 2010 Report Posted October 2, 2010 My f150 has 81k on it and no problems at all ^yay! ford is sadly the last true american car company i hate my GMs . just replaced my thermostat in the burban & now needs brakes. i dont even want to go thru the shitty electrical in the dash right now =[... my dads 91 gmc has had 2 engines, 5 transmissions, etc, etc... (260k miles).
Sick916 Posted October 2, 2010 Report Posted October 2, 2010 ^yay! ford is sadly the last true american car company i hate my GMs . just replaced my thermostat in the burban & now needs brakes. i dont even want to go thru the shitty electrical in the dash right now =[... my dads 91 gmc has had 2 engines, 5 transmissions, etc, etc... (260k miles). are you serious? you complain about a thermostat and breaks? My sister can replace a thermostat for $15. Brakes GO OUT!!! they are suppose to. If you know of a manufacturer with lifetime working brakes please tell me. 1996 Camaro RS Rockford Fosgate BD1000.1 Rockford Fosgate 400a4 Old Skool 2x 12" TSW3001-D4 Pioneer Subs Pioneer deh-p980bt Yellow Top Primary Battery 1.5 Diesel Audio Cap<Its just there to impress the females with shiny things Kinetik HC800
basshead4life Posted October 2, 2010 Report Posted October 2, 2010 lol i get whats cheap. 1994 Dodge Colt ($150) 1992 Mazda B2200 ($300) 1992 GMC 1500 (Free) 1999 Ford Windstar (Free) 1996 Hyundai Elantra ($1000) 1998 Mercury Mystique(Free) 1998 Hyundai Elantra ($400) 1985 Grumman Kurbmaster($400) 1997 Dodge Stratus ($400) 1991 Toyote Tercel ($350) still got the last 4 and none of the others were resold, they all got scrapped for junk. the 1998 hyundai was the best car ive owned until i was pulled over and had the inspection guys jacked up my car, and handed me a 3 foot list of shit wrong with it so we tried to blow it up and the thing redlined for 3 mins straight and then started to run better. so its now a track car. 3 years, $3000, 10 cars and counting lol Team S.M.D. Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1 - American Bass 500.1 - 60 ft of 3/0 -480 Ah of battery - (2) stock alternators (70 +90) - Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol
nautical7 Posted October 2, 2010 Report Posted October 2, 2010 On a side note, I love american cars for their looks and engines but the interior is usually decent at best. Ha definately agree with that, especially camaro interiors. The 93-96 camaro interiors are like a cockpit ha. 97-02 isn't to bad, but still nothing special from the factory. Off topic, you got anymore pics of your camaro?
lockdown801 Posted October 2, 2010 Report Posted October 2, 2010 That is not a truck. That is a fast and street legal tank. Love the cummins truck.I don't like the interior. Fabric is garbage. I will say the 2010 RAM interior is really nice. Not like the 09 and prior.
lockdown801 Posted October 2, 2010 Report Posted October 2, 2010 The one Japanese car I think is great are the Subaru's. Reliable and they have the same basic platform across all models.I have driven them in every condition and they perform great.
G_skillz81 Posted October 2, 2010 Report Posted October 2, 2010 I buy american iron, and I'm in Russia....get mine from the US too (they don't sell Rams at the local Dodge dealerships go figure) so add up 5k per vehicle in transport fees and 4-5K in customs....had 3 Dodge Rams so far - 2002 Quadcab, and two 2003 Single cabs - a Hemi and a 4.7...sold two of them earlier this year 'cause having 3 pickups is just a little too much for a city ...Rams are built real nice, easy to work on and very reliable....also had a 96 Tahoe about 5 years ago Next car will also be american - I like the 2008 and up Silverados....if I get my money right I look at 2007+ Tahoes and maybe an escalade if I really kill it by next summer I'm in Mexico right now - the police are riding some nice black chargers...if i were looking for sedan - a hemi charger is way too go...too bad we have a huge horsepower based road tax here in russia, if I ever get one I'd be riding dirty all the time with no registration so i wouldn't get hit with 3k annually 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 - Deep Orange Build log - Blowthrought with 4 18's http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/122600-4-18s-in-a-dodge-ram-team-sundown-russia/ Sundown Audio SAX125.2 - Sundown PA 10" Shok-wiring & RCA's XS Power D6500 Mechman 320A Sundown Audio Russia http://sundownaudio....dex.php?/index http://www.drive2.ru...ram/ram/skillz/ - more about my truck http://www.youtube.com/user/Gskillz81
iceman1575 Posted October 2, 2010 Report Posted October 2, 2010 Good ol' used Pontiac Grand Prix here. Got it used in March this year, 130000 on the odometer, just hit 152k a couple weeks ago, I've taken this thing where it shouldn't go, up my friend's gravel driveway with 6" ravines all the way up and down it, up a Norfolk Southern access road that is in worse shape, had it pedal to the medal on countless occasions for fun on the highway, and now that the motor mount is fixed, aside from one brake rotor that needs fixed (going to be done today) the thing rides great. Only things I've done so far are an O2 sensor, thermostat, and the typical brakes/tires. I plan to stay used, cheaper, and with some TLC, just as good as new cars. Before anything I want to buy a nice G8 GXP and fix it up nice, but if I had to go truck-wise, definitely would want an early 2k Silverado ext cab/crew cab long bed. GM FTW POTATO!
OrionStang Posted October 2, 2010 Report Posted October 2, 2010 Damn, I see all these high mileage numbers. I just cracked 7000 miles and it made me sad. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.