Jump to content

Any fishtank people out there?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Gotta' love the Cichlids.

We have several small tanks- and i mean small (one 5.5, 2 10s, and one 20). We started out with 2 Convict Cichlids and that turned into something like 50. We have no clue. Convict Cichlids are the rabbits of the fish world.

40891_1247794813279_1781721280_492482_5415695_n.jpg

40782_1247795013284_1781721280_492483_5508271_n.jpg

40782_1247795053285_1781721280_492484_7161350_n.jpg

Tank is overpopulated and set up all wrong, but Convicts don't care!

I love your bright colored Africans- I had some like that some years ago, but a mysterious illness got em! :ehh:

Dude, i had a few of those convicts, and they breed like there's no tomorrow! it's crazy. And yeah, some illness got all mine too. I had a beautiful demonsai (sp) but it died too :( spent 50 bucks on him and he just vanished one day.. This was him :/ I'm def gonna get another one. He was the prettiest fish i'd ever owned.

11tc500.png

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Posted

I have a 55G with two Black Convicts and a Oscar, the Oscar is bout a ft now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3cfd9gtU9U

If you listen closey you can hear our African Grey barking like the dog in the backround, lol. Heres a vid of him too. Can also see the reflection of our seahorse tank in the 55 too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D319YW63BkM

2012 Ford Ranger:

Build comming soon!

  • Kenwood DNX-6160
  • DC 175.4
  • 2 sets of O2 AR63 3-way Comps

Posted

I have a beta in a one gallon fish bowl with a fake coral and black pebbles :) his name is nugget, and hes pretty bitchin. Will post pics when I dont feel like being lazy

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

Posted

I've always wanted a nice 55 gallon tank with an eel, but they're so damn expensive to take care of. Car audio is bad enough. Lol.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

How about a koi pond???? I have a 1,500 gallon koi pond with over 5,000.00 dollar's worth of priceless koi fish.

Alpine D900 head unit 7" flip out t.v

Kicker 6 1/2 components (front,rear)KS 6502

MB quart 3 1/2" in front A/C vent's (center channel)

DC Audio LVL 5 18" (pair) Custom ported box

Sundown 4500 at .5

Sundown 100.4

XS 3100 up front and a pair of XS 6500 in the rear.

1 17" Eiger Vision T.V

2 7" Eiger Vision T.V in Second row.

Dynomat Top to Bottom (foam in all halo beam's)

DC Eng Alt 260SP and a 400SP dual set up.

big 3

Sitting on 24"

If your neighbor don't complain it's not Loud!

So you best go fix your shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Dude, i had a few of those convicts, and they breed like there's no tomorrow! it's crazy. And yeah, some illness got all mine too. I had a beautiful demonsai (sp) but it died too :( spent 50 bucks on him and he just vanished one day.. This was him :/ I'm def gonna get another one. He was the prettiest fish i'd ever owned.

11tc500.png

That's a really nice fish

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

Posted

OF COURSE YOU HAD TO POST YOUR TANK AND MADE ME REMEMBER HOW BAD I WANT A DAMN SALT WATER TANK!

lol its cool but i really do want one,, and OP i like you tank and African cichlids are my favorite fresh water fish lol

im very proud of my tank. if I get home early enough Ill take some more pictures tonight. Its tough to get a full tank shot though due to the dimensions.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

050.jpg045.jpg

Those are awesome looking Fuggin Fish man

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3797 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...