Sonic Electronix

I'd sat shok wire if budget isn't an issue.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

i dont understand? hes has a lvl 6 sub, and you ppl are giving him shit about it? i use welding cable its cheaper and full copper. hell i wish i was smart enough to go with higher end stuff when i started, my 1st real system was a sherwood tape deck, majestic sw9200 amp two fosgate S1 12's alpine 3211? amp with 6x9's. it wasnt after i switched salesmen that i really learned about caraudio.(he took me into the back rm and explained the basics) my 1st salesman just wanted me to up grade,and up grade till i was happy, but now theres more info. the net was for the rich then, and now i know better.

When did new to audio mean you had to have shitty equipment. He can afford it, so he has it, case closed.

Knu is my favorite.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Kicker hyperflex FTMFW!!

x2, that stuff is like a wet noodle.

ok guys, i think we established that its in the wrong section. you can all stop saying the same thing over and over.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

with 1/0 wire, it just depends on what your looking for... i personally like the Stinger HPM for basic/clean installs... is VERY flexible, silver tinned copper, and the strand count isnt way over the top(easy to use)

now for the big builds you will see people using the higher strand count wire such as Knukonceptz,shok,etc... this is to maximize current flow to their super power hungry amps.... it works great for that purpose, but it can sometimes be a pain in the ass to try to cram that much wire into an amplifier or 1/0 ring terminal

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

i gotta call bullshit...i sorry..im not giving him shit but how do you have one of the biggest subs out and not know what wire to use...thats like owning a lambo and asking if 87 octane gas will work in it. i call pics or bullshit. and if theres pics then ills till stand by my statement

also wrong section there broham sangwich

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived