Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

@who? who is this post to?

I'm not sure how the rest of the forum world operates but when I post in a thread, unless I quote someone else, I'm speaking directly to the original poster

and who else has that kind of cone area? that's more then 14 18's. I'd love to see someone with more cone area then that

Posted

lol @ Hank. SMD Chat gets fun at 3 A.M.

"Seriously JP stop texting me I'm trying to swim" -EPIC

stop making sense you'll kill the argument.

Earth, you feel me?

You aren't loud enough to be felt.

Posted

not to get off topic but who did your Avatar? that is bad ass, is that going to be the Magazine cover too?

ok back on topic

Yes that is his Mag Cover for Jan Issue. If you was on his FB you'd know thatgood.gif

Posted

Yes that is his Mag Cover for Jan Issue. If you was on his FB you'd know thatgood.gif

<anti faceyspace

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Let him have his forum and we have ours. Who cares. Obviously the one which people favor most will be the better. I for one dont even plan to check it out honestly.

And i am also antifacebook. Not really anti just dont care for it. All the people i want to talk to have my number/a way to contact me

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Posted

<anti faceyspace

Dont you know all the cool kids are doing it LOL

Posted

You have been banned for the following reason:

Grow up

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Yeah be real proud of it.

Team Ampere Audio

Posted

<anti faceyspace

That is pretty much spot on.. I have a Face book that I check maybe one a week but for the most part you add a bunch of people you never talk to. I have a year book if you know what I am saying :)

I would rather talk to people with the same interest. /rant

Back on topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 390 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...