4 18 blowthrough-i kissed a 4th order and i liked it

I'm going to a Falcons game later this year, Im gonna have to come check this out.

a few of us are in savannah around the georgetown area.

hit me up if you wanna check out a few of our rides.

Brian this thing is looking beast.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Wow that pic of the truck from above really highlights what youve done here. Thats sweeet man its gonna be awesome.

Also i think i saw you on here asking about 6th orders for this build, Isnt a blowthrough like a quasi-6th order..because the opening into your cabin changes how did you tune the "front" port

edit:nvm the first ?

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Brian, I see you called this afternoon, I was at our ambulance repair shop changing my rear end fluid, then went to our billing office and had a huge blowup argument with our "new" asst director (You know the girl im talking about) so not quite sure I have a job to walk in tomorrow too, so instead of calling you back (cause at that point my temper was VERY VERY short) I'm letting myself "cool down" a little. Hit me up if you still want to do anything today..... Thanks

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Wow that pic of the truck from above really highlights what youve done here. Thats sweeet man its gonna be awesome.

Also i think i saw you on here asking about 6th orders for this build, Isnt a blowthrough like a quasi-6th order..because the opening into your cabin changes how did you tune the "front" port

edit:nvm the first ?

well i realized the cabin port is almost just as big as the box itself so i gave up on the 6th ordering and started thinking of it as a sub horn firing into my cabin. what happens with the front tuning will just happen.

LOL. cleaning sawdust outta the box today and judging how hard it will be to fiberglass and paint once the top's glued on.

20101011150502971.jpg

20101011150021570.jpg

yes I was touching the back wall with my elbow and had my entire body, head to toe, inside the box haha.

shit, i know if i tried i could crawl all the way into the box and get around into the sub chamber. You would never know I was in there. Lol. Driving down the road someone pops out of your box.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Archived