Chickens 2002 Caddy, The Hoopty 8 18" Fi Btl + Rockford Fosgate (2) T15k Amps! UPDATES! IPAD AIR 2 In Dash page 335

The 3sixty coming onscreen makes thing way way worth the time and effort, that and navi, the cadillac menu that popped up and the wireless card benefit seems to justify all cost and work to get it in the car. If rockford would come back out with a deck that would operate the 3sixty it would be a huge seller.... Maybe steve you could drop the hint to those RF guys that you know, preferably double din !!!!

Hey you gonna cover the dash with something or paint it? just curious

Edited by trainman0978

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

You could also use USB WiFi dongle. SO, several different ways of getting online.

The weather is tied in with weather.com, that's where it gets the data/info.

I guess that was a j/k, but still I have to say (for people that wonder) that there is no need to overload the PC with an

operating system that hogs all resources. I'd even prefer installing Win98 if possible but not all other

software would be compatible. (So, XP is a must)

you cant get on the net with 98 now its to old and in about a year you want be able 2 get on the internet with XP to idk y there doing that and i have a ? about the computer could you not get a bigger processor?? or can you over clock that processor???

what does the operating system hve to do with if you can get on the net?

8 15's that wall is sick

its 8 18's bro. The caddy steve is building would eat MR. Slims caddy for lunch. I heard MR. Slim's caddy at a show, and it's mids/highs carry forever, but I am just wondering why run W7's, and eminence. That seems like conflicting interests.

Back to the subject @ hand, Steve the caddy is looking completely mind blowing. I think you have inspired me to buy a carputer.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...