Sonic Electronix

Hardest Slapping 12's.. With Stock Alt

im going to go out on a limb and be a respectable dick this time...Why dont you just do the system the right way the 1st time...You will get much better results and no 12's will hit as hard as 15's in the same setup because there is more cone area...Just do the electrical and shit the right way you and your car will be much happier

But I don't find money in my backyard on my trees.. I',m sorry if I can't afford some stuff you guys can. Just kill me now. Like I said, I don't have a job and I'm only 16 and I just want to come up on this as a new hobby. The actual stuff wont come till I get money.. So.. Yeah.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

im going to go out on a limb and be a respectable dick this time...Why dont you just do the system the right way the 1st time...You will get much better results and no 12's will hit as hard as 15's in the same setup because there is more cone area...Just do the electrical and shit the right way you and your car will be much happier

And delete this post. I've gotten enough information. Thanks to everyone.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

& being an owner of 3 accords, good luck fitting 2 15's in a trunk of one. Unless you do sealed, it's not happening.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Well, I obviously havent been given super great advice if I keep asking.. The only good advice I have got is from private messages, thats bout it. And if you don't like it.. Dont click it? Duh :)

I have to digress. You were given great advice. You just don't know enough to understand the information given unless you are walked through every step. Worst part is...you don't even have the car yet, let alone a true plan and budget in place.

Biggest issue is since you have no real idea of what you're doing or why, its almost impossible for you even to take a second and actually make a choice. It's like ricers of the audio world.

It's hard not to click also since I am on this site about 99% of the time from my mobile. All I see is thread title, not the username. Get the car first, then get a budget. Then worry about the system. Until then, maybe start reading on this site to learn the basics of car audio. It will make everything that much easier and more enjoyable.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

This guys just getting into car audio and you guys are gonna scare him right outta it into ballet or something. lol

Despite how many questions he asks, just help the guy out. I was the same way when I got into audio. But RyanJin, reading alot on this Forum will learn you right.

My vote goes for DC Sound Lab. Never ran them but they've gotta good rep on the Forum here.

Derp.

Not to be rude but generally people on here like proof that it will actually happen. Lots of people that come on here say that they are about to get their car and want like 6 15"s and 10kw with 3 alts and 10 batts and a whole bunch of stuff. And then nothing happens about it, they end up with a Sony 12" or 2. I also say wait till you get the car then come back here, that way you won't get ripped on. Trippi (the guy with the 6 18" SMDs in the Hummer) got ripped on when he first came here, everybody said he was just dreaming but he showed them.

So yeah, don't be scared away. haha.

Edited by bassl0va

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.